18

"Ok...Dude, What were you on when you wrote this? " Tucker asked as he started reading it.

All had blank expressions.

Lilith sighed. This is not going the way I thought it would.

"Dear Mr. Lancer... That sends legit.

I know this must like the most lamest excuse for a letter you've ever recieved, but hey- I've done worse! Yup but this letter seems to be the most lamest thing yet. "

Danny groaned "Will this day just keep dreading on like this? This is soo. ...so frustating! "

"You see I've taken up on your suggestion of going out, learning history of our families and Amity. I don't think this is helping us. At. All "

"Wait a second." All turned to see Lancer wearing a huge grin on his face. "This must be a clue! "

"Ummm...care to explain how?"

"I never suggested anything of this sort to Danny."

Danny and Tucker frowned. How's that supposed to be help helpful?

However Sam's eyes grew wide as she jumped. "Guys. If Lancet never suggested such a thing it means Danny did this entire thing on his own. So whatever he wrote must be what he considered important enough to be kept secret."

Confusionwas clearly evident in their faces. Sighing Sam decided to explain it further.

"You'd be surprised at what you can find at the pyramids. Meaning he found something over there. We will have to check if he did any of his flat projects there with future Tuck.

Oh and FYI, the mummy- that's more Sam's thing than mine, but heck I'll see it. This. This is what we need! Future me went around the time Danny wrote and sent this, so why he'd bring her up like this? And I'll see it. I think he mentioned seeing the pyramids earlier. How could he not have seen this?"

Sam looked around, hoping they got it. The answer was right in front of their faces. It was just-

"Too easy...do you really think it's as simple as that?" Danny asked. And again, they all feel silent.

"You'll never know unless you try! I think you all really need to get yourselves together and try your best! There's no second chances for this thing. You all know why. So I'm going to go on and follow up this lead. Ate you guys in our not? " Lilith said, clutching the letter tight.

First it was Lancer, then Tucker and finally the two smiled. "It wouldn't hurt, I hope." Danny muttered.

"Come on. Let's go. Thankyou Mr. Lancer. You're the best teacher ever! "

Lilith grinned from ear to ear as they left the place, her hand still holding the letter, it's final words etched in her mind.

Someday.

Danny Fenton.