A Small Victory

A/n: Thank you guys' so much for 10k! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Two Days Before Arrest-

"Why do we have to work with Endeavour?" Dabi asks with a scowl.

"We're not working with him. He's working for us. He doesn't have a choice in the matter." Shigaraki responds, swirling the ice in his cup.

"What's the point of doing that anyway? Can't we just kill whoever you're trying to send to prison? It makes things a lot easier in my opinion." Toga adds in.

"You only want to kill them because you're a blood thirsty freak." Dabi says as Spinner snorts. Toga pouting in response.

"We aren't killing Endeavour just yet. We're going to make him suffer for what he's done." Shigaraki interjected.

"And what's that exactly?" Mr.Compress asks.

"He has done things to many people and to call himself a hero is truly disgusting. People that he's interacted with have suffered, and we must put that to an end." Shigaraki answered.

Dabi couldn't agree more.

"I get Endeavour but why is the police force trying to send that kid to prison?" Twice asks.

"The number two hero is trying to frame him for multiple crimes that Endeavour himself commited." Kurogiri replies.

"Why?"

"Because the kid is changing things that weren't according to his plans. To put it simply, the brat is making Endeavour nervous. We can use that to our advantage." Shigaraki says with a slight smirk.

"Who the hell is this kid?"

Present Time-

Y/n sits in an interrogation room, handcuffs around his wrists while a quirk restriction was around his neck.

Naomasa sat across from him with a notepad on the table.

On the other side of the glass stood Aizawa, Tsuragmae, and Nezu. Unfortunately the squad is up for questioning.

Speaking of which...

Impatiently tapping his foot against the hard floor, Shinso glares at the officer sitting in front of him who holds a notepad and pen.

"Did you know trespassing and breaking into a house is illegal?" The officer asks.

Damn you, Eiji. Why is he a wuss when it comes to the police and blurts out everything when he gets nervous?

Now Shinso really felt bad for Kota.

"Did you know murdering someone on an investigation is illegal?" Shinso retaliates as his quirk wouldn't work on the officer, also wearing a quirk restriction.

The officer sighs and goes onto the next question.

~~

"Why did you break into the Todoroki household?" The officer asks.

"We had a warrant actually so technically we didn't do anything illegal." Eiji replies.

"Do you have any proof of this warrant?" The officer asks.

"No because the warrant got destroyed in my car."

"What happened to your car?"

"A friend to a friend destroyed it." Eiji answers.

The officer raises an eyebrow.