The Hitman

A/n: Double Update, enjoy :)

The squad shuffle uncomfortably under the Madam President's gaze, well besides Todoroki and Bakugou who have blank looks on their faces.

Not to mention Eiji was slurping on a cherry slushie.

"This is President of the Hero Commission." Aizawa says as the squad tense slightly.

"Why is she here?" Todoroki asks.

"I'm here to talk to about the cases that L has taken you under." She answers as they look at her.

"Everything L does is for a reason. For why you're here is because you all have some connection to these cases. Whether you found something about the case or not, it's quite obvious that you all have found many things connected to these cases that could solve them." She explains as Tsuragmae taps his foot while leaning against the wall.

"Not to be rude, Ma'am. But what's your point in this?" Eiji asks as the squad seem to agree.

"While L is under arrest because some idiots arrested him for something he didn't do." Glancing over at Naomasa who sighs, she continues, "You have my permission to continue the investigation." The squad smile while looking at each other.

"But if you get caught commiting crimes to do that, Tsuragmae is in charge of your punishments, do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am/whatever." They reply simultaneously.

"Wait, did she just say if we get caught?" Eiji whispers as they glance at Madam President who winks.

They hold in their excitement.

"What about y/n then?" Bakugou asks.

"He remains here but he still runs this investigation. The court date is 1 week from now. I hope you find a way to prove his innocence because I don't want to send an innocent man to prison." She responds as they all nod.

"Can we see him at least?" Todoroki asks.

"Unfortunately only one person is allowed to see him since we're still following the rules but he already chose who he wants visiting him any how." She states.

"Who?" The squad ask.

She looks back at them.

"Shoto Todoroki." She then exits the room.

"Why am I not surprised." Eiji says with an eye roll.

"Looks like the great detective L has a favorite." Bakugou says as him and Shinso snort.

"Shut up." Todoroki says as Aizawa takes him to go see the suspected murderer.

~~

As they step into the room, Todoroki looks at y/n who looks even more tired than usual. They see Madam President walking down the hall away from the room, hinting that she just left the room.

That might be why he has a phone next to his hand.

"Todoroki, it's been awhile." Y/n says as Todoroki nods in agreement as he sits in the seat across from the tired male.

"Did Tsuragmae put Endeavour and Naomasa in a protection program yet?" Y/n asks.

"They have for Naomasa but Endeavour has been keeping on the down low so we can't entirely find him." Todoroki answers as y/n nods.

Todoroki then begins tapping on the table in Morse Code.

"What is he doing?" Tsuragmae asks as he look at the two teens.