Goodbye L

A/n: I'm changing his hero name to Reaper, just so you know. This book hit 13K reads and 900 votes, thank you so much!!

~~

The squad burst into the police station to see it buzzing with activity as multiple officers and medics walk in and out of rooms.

"Where is he?" Hawks asks Aizawa who was leaning against the wall, tapping his foot impatiently.

"He's still in the room, according to the medics, he isn't going to make it to the hospital in time." Aizawa answers.

"They should at least try!" Bakugou exclaims with a scowl.

Tsuragmae walks up to them. "The medics just confirmed that he didn't make it. My men are searching the area for any sign of the hitman." He explains as Todoroki clenches his fist in anger. His father and now y/n? What the hell was there purpose in that?

"Let me see him." Todoroki demands as they look at him. "No one is allowed to see him right now." Tsuragmae replies. "Bullshit!" Todoroki yells.

"Calm down, Todoroki." Shinso says as he holds him back from doing anything he would regret.

Todoroki punches the wall then glares at Tsuragmae with an unsettling aura surrounding him. "Let me see him, now." Todoroki demands once again.

"Todoroki, just don't. We can see him once everything is cleaned up, okay?" Eiji says softly.

Todoroki glares at them and pushes past him. "Get him!" Tsuragmae exclaims as multiple police surround Todoroki and pull him back.

"Let my student go!" Aizawa yells as they all get forced to exit the station.

"This isn't right. They're must be a reason why they aren't letting us see him." Todoroki says.

"You guys' are to young to witness such a scene." Hawks replies with a distant look in his eyes.

"Do you really think he's dead?" Kota whispers with a frown on his face.

"To be blunt, yes. I saw it happen." Aizawa says.

"So he's really dead." Bakugou whispers as he stares at the ground.

"Since the two murders are linked to the LOV, and how Endeavour was trying to get out of the league's whole ordeal, do you think the league killed him because he could of revealed info that the LOV needed to stay hidden?" Eiji asks.

"Possibly." Shinso responded.

"Then why did they kill y/n?" Kota asks.

"Y/n was cornering them, they felt the pressure so if they killed him, their plans couldn't get ruined. With him dead, they can do a lot more with their plans." Aizawa admitted.

"We can't do this investigation without him." Bakugou says.

"We can and we will. It's what he would of wanted." Todoroki insisted.

~~

In the next few days, the people involved with a complex investigation had to return to every day life, where they didn't investigate murders, break into houses and so on. But returning to every day life was proving to be difficult.

Especially if the world didn't know the true meaning behind the investigation that some teens and a few crazy adults got caught up in.

Where the world found out about the death of the number two hero, Endeavour and an assassination to a great detective. Who? They didn't no.

There was a funeral for three people in that past week. The group of people involved were devastated to say the least.

But the world doesn't know who's still fighting. To avenge the lives that were lost.

~~

"Are you coming, Sho?" Rei asks as the Todoroki family stood next to a black car as it began to rain. The sky becoming dark and the wind blowing softly bringing chills up their arms.

"In a minute." Todoroki replies with a small smile as Rei nodded and the family stepping into the car to wait for him.

Todoroki walks a few steps from his father's grave while holding a small bouquet of wet flowers that smelled just like strawberries. He kneels in front of a grave as his bangs cast a shadow over his face as he gets drenched by the rain. He trembles by the cold wind, he sets the flowers against the grave, a cross above it.

"We will put an end to the league y/n. I will avenge your death, Watari too." He pauses as a few tears slip down his cheek.

"It's going to be different with continuing the investigation without you. You've done so much for this world to keep it safe and not many even know it. But you can rest in peace now." He looks at his trembling hands.

"We will catch all for one. I know we will. So please, rest peacefully now." Todoroki stood up, drenched from the rain. An umbrella goes above him as he looks behind him.

Bakugou stood behind him. "We will catch those bastards. No doubt about that." He says as the two glance at each other. The squad standing behind them.

They all look at y/n's grave for a final look and bow then walk away.

~~

It was around midnight as the rain continued to pour down. Shigaraki stood in front of y/n's grave with a grin on his face.

"You can't stop us from accomplishing our goal now. Can you? Why? Because you're dead!" Shigaraki bursts into fits of laughter as the league look at him from a distance.

"What a freak." Dabi mutters.

Shigaraki calms down and looks at the drenched flowers that sat against the grave and turned them to dust.

"Goodbye L." He whispers.