Police Station

The squad had to go back to everyday life, school, and exams. It was strange to say the least. They were still investigating but without y/n on their side, it was a bit more difficult.

But he was gone.

Despite that, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Shinso went back to school, having to act like nothing happened. Hawks became the number two pro and Eiji and Kota were still around somewhere.

"How did your internship go Bakubro?" Kirishima asks as he walks up to him.

"Fine shitty hair." Bakugou replies. "Give me some details bro!" Bakugou sighs.

"How about you Todoroki? I mean you also dealt with the hero killer." Sero pointed out.

"You interned with Bakugou right? I honestly didn't see that one coming." Denki says.

"I'm guessing you guys faught a lot."

"We got along just fine." Todoroki responds.

"Fuck you icyhot!"

"See?"

"Listen up!" Aizawa exclaims, walking into the classroom as everyone ran to their seats.

"Exams are coming up and with what happened during internships, I'm sure you guys' all need to study and review. Not to mention during the practical exams, some of you didn't even seem to study." Aizawa states bluntly as the class sweatdrop.

Denki sweating more than them.

"All things aside, if you have any questions concerning internships or exams, this is the time to ask." Aizawa says as the students raise their hands.

"Yes, Mina?"

"There's clearly an elephant in the room regarding y/n! I mean he got arrested and hasn't shown up for school!" She exclaims.

Bakugou and Todoroki flinch.

"Is he still still under arrest?" Izuku asks with a worried look.

"He was very quiet, I would never expect him of all people to get arrested." Iida says.

"He won't be returning back to UA and in his place, he told me of a deal he made with a student. Hitoshi Shinso is coming to 1A in his place." The class get loud as Shinso walks into the classroom, glancing at Todoroki and Bakugou, the two nod towards him.

"Quiet down!" Aizawa yells with his quirk activated.

"Mr. Aizawa, if Shinso is y/n's replacement, what happened to y/n? I know he got arrested but still." Momo asks as she looks at her tired looking teacher.

"The reason he got arrested is something I'm not qualifed to tell you nor the details of why he isn't coming back. If you're curious, to put it simply, he was dropped out of UA and won't be returning." Aizawa explains as Shinso sits in his seat which is next to Todoroki. The bi-color hair boy glances at him.

"Now study for exams! There will be a written and physical exam, so train both your body and mind. In the mean time. I'll be napping. Ask Iida if you need anything." Aizawa explains as Iida sat in his seat proudly.

It was around lunch time, as the three went to the roof to talk.

"You know what the chief told us. Any investigating and we'll be the ones under arrest." Shinso says.

"Who gives a shit? We still need to prove his innocence. Even if he is dead." Bakugou replies, muching on an onigiri.

"So what do we need to do?" Shinso asks.

"First off. We need someone to check the blood samples back at the manor." Todoroki answers as he slurps on some cold soba.

"We don't have anyone in the force to rely on to do that." Bakugou reminded.