The Suspected Dazzling Traitor

Bakugou walks down the halls with a scowl on his face and his hands stuffed into his pockets. Going down to his match, he passes a hooded figure. He froze in his tracks looks back to see the figure gone.

Light blue hair and a crusty ass face. Shigaraki Tomura. Why the hell was he here? Bakugou goes to where Shigaraki was walking from and slams a door open to see Aoyama.

"Monsieur Bakugou?" He asks with a smile as Bakugou slams the door closed. "W...why was Shigaraki in the room with him?" He whispers. "Maybe I was just being paranoid." He added and walks away.

"ARE YOU READY?! IT'S THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, A BOY THAT NEEDS TO TAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES AND Y/N L/N WHO LOOKS LIKE AIZAWA'S SECRET LOVE CHILD!" Present Mic yells into the mic.

Todoroki perks up.

"Shut up, Mic." Aizawa mutters.

The crowds go wild as a confused looking Bakugou and a blank faced y/n walks onto the field.

Bakugou looks at y/n who was staring at the ground. He didn't have a solid plan on how to defeat him. He knew he needed one. He was smart enough to know that when it comes to fights with y/n, he needed a plan. Y/n then looks up at Bakugou as the two make eye contact.

"BEGIN!!"

Bakugou immediately blasts himself towards y/n and kicks him near the bound lines, but y/n rolled out the way and stood back up before Bakugou could do so. Y/n then drains the temperature around Bakugou so he wasn't sweating anymore. The blonde grits his teeth and glares.

"You're really going to use a cheap move like that to stop me?!" He yells, the two exchanging punches. "If it's a move I can use, might as well take advantage of it." Then y/n kicks the back of Bakugou's legs, making him drop to the ground and puts him in a choke hold. "You son of--" Y/n slams his head into the ground.

"It isn't looking so good for Bakugou." Kirishima comments. "Kacchan is smart! I'm sure he'll figure something out...hopefully." Izuku replies.

Bakugou elbows y/n in the stomach, taking the small time gap, he pins him to the ground as he feels that y/n was ice cold to the touch. "So taking the temperature away from me also takes it away from you." Bakugou grins and punches y/n in the face. The two begin to heat up from the sun as Bakugou feels his hands begin to steam. He blasts y/n to the other side of the field and stands back up. Y/n gets back up with wobbly legs and looks at the angry blonde. "Is that really all you got?!" Bakugou yells.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Y/n replies. "Cocky bastard." Bakugou mutters, wiping sweat from his brow. Y/n begins draining the oxygen away from Bakugou and his energy, making him drop to the ground, walking up to him and crouching in front of him, he stares as Bakugou glares. Bakugou with the very little energy he has, goes to blast y/n with all his might before nothing happens. Bakugou growls in frustration, looking up at the tired male.

"Before...you looked distressed. Did something happen?" Y/n asks. "Why do you wanna know that?!" Bakugou asks. "I'm just curious." Y/n replies before the blonde sighs. "Shigaraki was in the halls. He came out of a room." Bakugou explains. "Was there anyone in the room?" Y/n asks. "Aoyama." Y/n eyes widen. "Why? Is there something you're not telling me?" Bakugou asks. "It's nothing." Bakugou rolls his eyes before grabbing y/n's arm and slamming him to the ground, panting and trembling, he pins him and looks down at him.

"What aren't you telling me?" Bakugou asks. Y/n stays silent. "It has to do with a traitor right?" Y/n tilts his head. "I heard you and icyhot talking about it. You're not very good at keeping secrets." Y/n sighs. "Are you trying to get involved or something?" He asks. "No, I wanna kill those league bastards before the heroes get the chance to get them. If Aoyama is connected with the league, I have a chance to fucking do that." Bakugou explains. "We can't just say he is, we need more proof." Y/n responds. Bakugou groans. "Whatever. I'm going to end this quickly." Bakugou says. Y/n chuckles.

"Why are you laughing you cheeky bastard?!" Bakugou yells. "Because you have horrible observational skills." Y/n responds as Bakugou snaps his head to the ground which was slowly turning gray, the male below him was draining the life away from the field as the crowds gasp. As the draining reaches Bakugou, he blasts himself up before being kicked in the back and slammed into the ground, not before realizing he was out of bounds.

The crowds go wild as 1A jaws drop in disbelief. "Y/n wins!" Midnight exclaims as Bakugou glares at y/n who stands beside him. "If you want to help me catch the traitor, then get aoyama off your scent. If he suspects anything from you, he'll use it against you." Y/n then walks to the tunnels. Bakugou slams his fist on the ground and glares.

"Well done young y/n. I'm proud of you." All Might says as y/n stands on the highest podium. The winner for this years sports festival. Bakugou chained to a wooden log with restraints on him as he thrashes in the chains, being the 2nd place winner, with Todoroki on the third podium. "Thank you, sir." Y/n replies with a bow.

Bakugou, in anger, walks in the halls of the arena, having his metal stuffed in his pocket. "Bakugou!" The mentioned Blonde turns around to see y/n walk towards him. "What?" Bakugou spats. "Here." Y/n holds his metal in his hand. "What do you want me to do with that?" Bakugou asks. Y/n rolls his eyes and puts it around his neck, bakugou staring in surprise. "You're the real winner of the festival. I don't deserve it." Y/n says, turning away. "Oh and why is that?" Bakugou asks. Y/n turns his head towards him. "I wasn't even trying." Bakugou irks and chases him. "You piece of shit!" He yells.

~~

Bakugou stands in the middle of his room, glancing at his wall which has the metal y/n gave him hours before hanging up. "Cocky bastard." He mutters, leaving the room.

"Great job placing number one, sir." Watari says. "Thank you, Watari. By the way. I have a possible lead of the traitor case." Watari looks at him. "Did you tell Nezu?" He asks.

"No, For some odd reason, I can't seem to trust the pros and police anymore."