Case Closed Part 1

Todoroki took y/n's advice and tried his best to get the investigation off his mind but it was harder said than done because he had nightmares of what he saw in that memory.

It was another day at camp, another day at training. It was odd seeing Kota and Eiji again. The poor man has been forced to work against his will. So the whole squad was here.

What seemed all calm turned into something darker. The camp was attacked.

Present Time~

"Bakugou this isn't the time to argue." Todoroki states as him, Izuku, shoji, and Tokoyami, all surrounded Bakugou, walking through the forest cautiously as the league attacked the camp and were after Bakugou.

"I don't need a bunch of weak little shits like you to protect me!" Bakugou exclaims.

"We don't want you getting taken by the villains so stay put." Shoji says as Bakugou huffs out a breath.

"Uraraka?" Izuku asks as Uraraka and Tsuyu come upon the group.

"Deku?" She asks.

"You're bleeding!" Izuku exclaims.

"You're broken." Uraraka replies.

"We're heading back to camp. We need to get Bakugou back there as fast as possible." Todoroki says.

Tsuyu looks at him in confusion. "What do you mean? He's not here." The boy's turn around to see Bakugou was in fact missing and see a villain running through the trees.

"Bakugou!" They all yell.

"Catch me if you can!" Mr. Compress exclaims as they all go after him. Reaching to a stop, the group look to see Bakugou and the league in front of one of Kurogiri's portals.

Todoroki glares at Dabi who holds him. "Give him back!" He yells.

"Well if you're gonna give me that attitude, I don't think I will." Dabi replies as Toga chuckles. Todoroki grinds his teeth.

Aoyama appears out of the warp and grabs Bakugou by his neck. "How does it feel to lose by the villains?" He asks as the group besides Todoroki stare in shock.

"That's unfortunate, Shoto Todoroki." Dabi says as he steps into the warp, Bakugou being pulled in.

"BAKUGOU/KACCHAN!" Both Izuku and Todoroki go towards Bakugou with their arms reached out towards him.

"Don't come, Deku." Bakugou whispers before he disappears within the warp. Todoroki and Izuku stand there frozen before Izuku starts to scream out in anger.

~~

"What the hell happened?" Eiji growls as the squad stand in the hospital outside Izuku's room.

"The league...they took him." Todoroki replies as he was still in disbelief that he let Bakugou get taken by the league.

"We obviously need to go after him." Shinso points out.

"You know Aizawa and the rest won't let us do that." Todoroki replies.

Kirishima steps into the hall and looks at them. "He won't find out." He says as he had a look of determination on his face. "We need to go after Bakugou. We can't just sit around and wait for the pros to do it." He adds.

"Well if shark boy is in, so am I." Shinso says.

"Alright, we'll go after him later tonight." Eiji says with a nod.