The Crime Scenes

Todoroki and Y/n met up at the basement where y/n's parents were murdered that night. They had a limited amount of time until the camp started, so they had to use their time wisely.

"You'll be able to see the memory as well. Since I already saw the scene of my parents, all we need to do is go to Watari's crime scene and Endeavour's." Todoroki nods in reply.

Walking throughout the night in the streets was giving Todoroki slight paranoia, glancing over at y/n, he saw that y/n was calm and look very tired.

"You don't have to come and see Endeavour's scene, Todoroki." Y/n says suddenly, startling the other male.

"I want to see what happened to him. Why he was killed and who killed him." Y/n nods as the two arrive at Watari's murder scene. There was still police tape and the old blood on the ground. Y/n goes under the tape and looks around, feeling Todoroki crouch next to him. Y/n touches the old blood and activates both of his quirks, the memory appears.

Watari was walking down the street to collect the squad's food that Hawks order, it was around 11PM, he could feel a stare on the back of  his head but choosing to ignore it, he heads into the shop.

Having two large bags of food, Watari heads back to the agency, having just enough, he turns around.

"If you're going to keep following me, you might as well state why you're following me, Endeavour." Watari says calmly as the number two hero glared at him as he walks away from his hiding spot.

"Tsk, you're just as annoying as that brat." Endeavour says, looking at the old man.

"State your business." Watari says. Endeavour seemed to be stalling for some reason, as if he was nervous, anxious maybe?

Back to the Present--

"Aoyama is watching in the background, you see the silhouette back by the trees?" Y/n asks, pointing out the teen that had a dark glint in his eyes.

"Did he watch every murder that happened?" Todoroki asks.

"Seems like it. We still don't know who killed Endeavour, so if he was there or a league member killed him, it might of been him." Todoroki stiffens.

"But why was he just watching these murders?" Todoroki asks.

"To prepare himself to actually kill someone." Todoroki froze.

Back to the Memory-

"I'm here to destroy what else could stop the league from succeeding, you're one of those people." Endeavour explains as Watari squints his eyes.

"What can I do? I'm just of service to Mr. L/n." Watari admitted.

"You're more than that. You care deeply for that brat, it would ruin his spirits to know that he let the last of his family die." Watari glares at him.

Endeavour glances over at Aoyama who tapped his wrists impatiently. Gulping, he turns back to Watari.

"So you're here to kill me, is that it?" Watari asks.

Endeavour pulled out a knife. "Yes, I am." Watari paled, backing away as the bigger man walked towards him. Watari began to run, dropping the food in the process but his legs already gave out as he dropped to the ground as he turned around and before he knew it, he was laying in a pool of his own blood.

"Took you long enough." Aoyama says, stepping out of the shadows.

"Shut up, brat. You don't know what it feels to kill someone that's innocent." Endeavour growls.