Case Closed Part 2

All Might suddenly appears, glaring at AFO in anger.

"Guys', we need a plan." Kirishima says as All Might and AFO start yelling at each other.

"What if Todoroki creates a huge pillar of ice, not only will it distract the villains, it will gives us a chance to get Kacchan. We can use my quirk and Iida's to boost ourselves into the sky." Izuku explains.

"Then Bakugou can use his explosions to get to us." Todoroki adds as Izuku nods.

"Then who'll grab him?" Eiji asks.

"Kirishima, you and Kacchan have had a stable relationship since the beginning of the school year. He won't listen to me if I call out to him." Izuku looks at the red hair male. "But if you call out to him, he will listen." Izuku says as Kirishima nods with determination.

"Not to ruin this very dramatic moment but the league are looking like they're about to kill Bakugou." Kota says as the group snap their heads at the scene in front of them.

Dabi was slowly walking towards Bakugou. "Guys', I think this is a good time to start the plan." Eiji says as they nod in agreement.

Todoroki creates the huge pillar of ice, Iida, Kirishima, and Izuku start going up it as Bakugou and the league stare at it in disbelief. Once the three make it in the sky, a safe enough distance, Kirishima looks at Bakugou.

"COME ON!!" He yells as Bakugou eyes widen. He uses his explosions to boost himself in the sky. Almost connecting hands, a conscious Kurogiri activates his quirk, separating their hands. They all look in horror.

Kurogiri's warp vanishes as the group all look to see y/n.

"Y/N?!" They yell.

Bakugou starts falling back towards the ground but Hawks catches him.

"Gotcha!" He exclaims.

"I called for backup!" Y/n yells. Todoroki sighs in relief at the sight of him.

"YOU'RE ALIVE?!" Shigaraki yells.

Y/n looks at him with a smirk. "I've never been more alive." He replies.

Shigaraki starts running towards y/n with his hand out, going to turn y/n into a pile of dust before a wall of ice stops him, Todoroki grabs y/n and pulls him backwards.

"You're late." He growls.

"I'm not perfect." Y/n replies as the league glare at the two.

Toga, Dabi, Mr. Compress and Twice all run towards the two as they go to activate their quirks before a giant wave of fire makes them back away.

"Let me show off too!" Eiji exclaims as he gripped the katana in his hands.

Tsuragmae looks as the fight unfolds, the league looking like they're losing as the squad gang up on them. He felt the guilt, the pain that he caused of others. He didn't want to do anything that he's done but everything he worked for up until this point would of been gone.

He glanced down at his phone which held footage of him, Aoyama, Endeavour, and Naomasa. Where they killed Watari. It was enough to send them all to prison, he couldn't handle the guilt. He didn't deserve to be the chief of police.

He walks over to the reporters and hands them his cell phone. "This is evidence of a murder victim. Release it to the public." Tsuragmae says as the reporter bows and gets to work.

~~

Down in the city, Bakugou stared at the screen as the squad faught off the league. "He was alive this whole fucking time?!" He yells, anger filled his veins, but he contained it. Suddenly the screens flicker and the news stations appears.