Todoroki Shoto

A/n: Thank you all so much for 1.2k! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~~

L knew about the quirk apprehension test that was on the first day of UA.

He skipped it.

Arriving in the classroom, he sits beside a quiet boy, with bi-colored hair of red and white and two colored eyes of gray and blue, a burn surrounded his left eye, L wouldn't question that but it was quite obvious if you were smart enough. Not to mention that the boy did look like a familiar fire hero.

He always hated endeavour, and not because he was a shitty person, the two had history, and it wasn't a good one.

Anyway, L crouches in his seat, slipping off the shoes he wore, his feet gripped the seat as Todoroki gave him an expressionless glance but paid no mind to L's antics, no matter how strange they seemed to be. The tired male scanned the room, only a few seats were empty. A lot of the students were talking to their friends they made the day before.

But L didn't need friends. They weren't a necessary thing that needed to be apart of his life at the moment. That's what he thought anyway.

"You must be the student that was absent yesterday!" L turns his head towards a tall male. Dark blue hair, a tall individual, wearing glasses. "I suppose I was." L replies blandly. "Being absent isn't something to put into habit! Especially on the first day of school! What kind of impression are you leaving on your fellow classmates?" People started to stare. L sighs. Great, attention was falling onto him. "It's quite rude to just come up to someone and start complaining. Would you appreciate the same actions to be put onto you?" L asks. "Well no but--" L interrupts. "Exactly, so if you don't mind, sit down and be respectful to people's business. Or are you just going to keep barking to someone you shouldn't be worrying about?" The boy in front stared at him, jaw open slightly as he bows. "I...I apologize for my disrespectful actions." He says as L just stares at him as he walks to his seat.

The boy next to him stares at him with no emotion but slight disbelief. He definitely left an impression on his classmates. All Might bursts into the classroom.

"I AM HERE....COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" He yells as the students burst into excitement.

"He really is a teacher here!"

"That's his costume from the sliver age right?"

"Its style is different, it's giving me goosebumps."

'Keeping staring at him for much longer, your faces will be stuck like that.' L thought to himself with a blank look on his face.

"I teach basic hero training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero! Today we'll do...combat training!" The tall man exclaims. "And to go with that are these!" All Might presses a button and a bunch of cases come out of the wall. "Costumes made of the designs you all came up before school started!" The class grow in more anticipation and excitement at the sight of them. "After you change, head to ground beta!" All Might runs out the classroom as the students grab their cases.

Time Skip-

L wears his regular attire as his classmates stare at him strangely, not to mention he was slightly bending down, back problems maybe?

"I think we started on the wrong foot." L looks up to see a giant tin can? "I'm Tenya Iida." Iida says. "Y/n L/n. It's fine, I'm sure if you get your nose out of people's business, we'll get along just fine." L replies. Someone besides him snorts, hearing them mutter, "And that's the tea!" L gives her a concerned look. She smiles in response.

"Mina Ashido!" She exclaims. L nodded solemnly.

"You all look so cool! Now let's begin! For this class, you'll be split into two teams. Villain and Hero. You'll fight 2 on 2 battles." All Might exclaims as people began asking questions. L grew concerned on some of them. Like exploding people? What are you? A homicidal explosion hazard?

After the fight with a suicidal broccoli and a homicidal explosion boy that needs anger management classes, it was L's fight, his partner...

"So we meet again!" Mina exclaims, hooking her around L's arm as L stared at her like she was a killer or something. "What? Something on my face?" She asks. L unhooked his arm from hers. "Not that's visible." L mutters as they surround the bomb. "Do you have a plan?" Mina asks. L thinks about his opponents quirks. Fire and Ice. And uh dupli-arms?

"If that masked guy has a quirk that allows him to have enhanced hearing, he could easily track us down..." L says as he taps his chin while sitting on the floor. "Why don't we just let them get in here? That way we can attack from head on." Mina explains. "That would be a good plan except the candy cane boy seems like a loner, someone that doesn't do teams, so he'll probably attack us from where he stands. Depending on if his quirk is long range anyway, then he'll take the bomb for himself." L explains as Mina stares at him like he's an alien. And that's saying something.

"He has amazing analytical skills." All Might mutters. "Kind of reminds me of--" His eyes widen. "Young Midoriya."

"So what should we do?" Mina asks. "We'll wait for him to get in here. I'll take care of him. Can you manage dupli-arm guy?" L asks. Mina fakes a salute. "Yessir!" She exclaims as L sighs. 'Can I go home?' He thought.

"BEGIN!"

Ice immediately forms around the building as L easily dodges it and Mina melts it with her acid. She runs out the room, melting the ice with her acid to get to Shoji.

Todoroki walks into the room as he stares at L who's sitting on the floor, staring up at him blanky. "Move." L didn't budge. "Looks like I'm going to have to move you myself." Todoroki mutters as raises his hand, icy mist surrounding it but he suddenly drops to the ground, his breathing decreasing.

"W-what is this?" He whispers, his voice being forced as L stood up and looked down at him. "You're not the only one with a strong quirk, it's about time you realized you're not the only one trying to become a hero." L then crouches in front of him. "And definitely not the time for you to be using half of your power just because something's holding you back." L explains in a low whisper. "Y-you know nothing." Todoroki growls, glaring at him. "Maybe not." L then continued to tie the capturing tape around his wrist. He then stood up and walks to the door.

"I do know that whatever is holding you back isn't worth your time, trying to be better than everyone? How can you do that if you're not even trying? Everyone else is giving it there all, isn't it time you should too?" L goes slient as todoroki stared at him with disbelief. "And not because someone is forcing you too." He exits the room.  The oxygen returning back to todoroki's lungs as he took in a large breath, panting slightly as All Might declared that the villains won.

Todoroki melts the ice around the room, staring at the floor and clenching his fists. Glaring at where L stood. "You know nothing." He growls.