20. second or third week

-

◜                                                  ◝20

20. second or third week
◟                                                  ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"LORELAI!" FELIX YELLS, his voice drifting up the stairwell from the foyer and into Lorelai's room where she cocks her head up in confusion.

"Yeah?" She yells back.

"Come here!"

"Why?"

Upon receiving no response, Lorelai groans and stands up. Her legs, cramped from sitting crossed on her desk chair for the past three hours, crack with a sickening noise as she stretches them out. Felix had definitely heard her yell back, but he also knows that by not responding, she'll be forced to come downstairs. He had done it in the past, and Lorelai knows how he works. It was honestly a pretty smart way to coerce her downstairs if she was being honest.

Lorelai had spent the majority of her morning doing work. She had emailed companies back, talked to her manager about opportunities, and spoke with Sive about ways she could upgrade her editing. The first time she had asked Sive for editing tips it had been a bit strange since in theory, she could just hire him, but he made it clear that he was too occupied with editing for Felix to take another client and was totally okay with giving her tips. His reassurance quickly eradicated all awkwardness from the situation, and since then, Lorelai would call Sive occasionally for some editing tips and tricks.

That's one pro of living with Pewdiepie, she supposes. You have access to almost everything.

Lorelai finds Felix in the kitchen drinking G Fuel at the table with Marzia drinking tea across from him. She was knitting something Lorelai can't quite label and briefly looks up to smile at the girl as she enters the room. On the kitchen counter sits a package addressed to Lorelai with a pair of scissors laying on top of it.

"That arrived this morning," Felix says, nodding his head at the package. "What'd you get?"

"Good question," Lorelai answers.

She hadn't ordered anything recently, she knew that. Online shopping isn't a skill she possesses; she could never find things she liked online. So the slightly damaged box with her name written on it in sloppy handwriting was throwing her for a bit of a loop.

That is unless it's...

Lorelai takes the scissors and spreads them apart before slicing one of the blades through the packaging tape on top of the box. It cuts with a loud noise, drawing the attention of Felix and Marzia onto the Danish girl with peaked curiosity. With a steady hand, Lorelai cuts through the tape on the sides and finally opens up the box.