02. why aren't you in uniform?

-

◜                                                  ◝02

◜ ◝
02. why aren't you in uniform?
◟ ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

TWITTER !

04:29

lorelai 🌃 | lorelai
———————————————————
felix & marzia please come home soon
edgar and maya have me tied up with
a knife to my neck
11.2k comments 2.9k retweets 131.3k likes

replying to @lorelai

toghee_: f

cuptoast: it's always the pugs

jack_septic_eye: :o
lorelai: jack don't patronize me they're terrifying

hegemony3: edgar supremacy tbh

joonspainting: how is ur sleep

skeppyexxtraa: where'd they go?

sykkuno: lol i like pewd's dogs
lorelai: lol i don't like you
sykkuno: :(
lorelai: noooo i didn't mean it :(

lorin999: edgar and maya are so cute jndkjsndjsnk

juletider_8d: tell felix to make an overwatch video

lolanotfound: what do you have?
imnotgeorgenotfound: a knife!!!!

valkyrae: tell them to stop
lorelai: i did, they didn't listen
valkyrae: then i guess you're gonna die

LORELAI WAS CURLED UP on the couch when the front door to the house creaked open and Felix and Marzia quietly slipped in. The couple had gotten caught in the storm on their way home from their date and decided to wait it out in a motel until the rain slowed down enough for them to drive home safely. It wasn't their choice to finally get home at eight in the morning, and it wasn't their choice to have to keep Lorelai in the dark about it. Bad cell reception had prevented the Kjellberg couple from calling home and explaining what had happened to the girl, so as far as they knew, she could've been worried sick about them.

The two adults entered the living room, shocked to see Lorelai passed out on the couch with Maya clutched tightly to her chest. Marzia, being the angel she was, grabbed a blanket and laid it over the girl's shivering body while Felix closed the curtains in hopes of letting her sleep longer without the bother of sunlight. It was obvious that Lorelai had been worried about them and involuntarily passed out while waiting on them to get home. Neither Felix nor Marzia felt good about it, and the brief eye contact they made from across the room said that they'd both have to make up for worrying the girl. Lorelai was both like a daughter and a little sister to the couple—they felt like they needed to do anything they could to make her feel happy.