06. mr and mrs smith

-

◜                                                  ◝06

06. mr. and mrs. smith
◟                                                  ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

TWITTER !

22:21

lorelai 🌃 | lorelai
———————————————————
if anyone clips any part of that first
game i will personally hunt you down
13.7k comments 4.1k retweets 153.3k likes

replying to @lorelai

sahatte: lmao that was tough to watch

minuselliseso: the timing on everyone lmaooooo

valkyrae: i'm so hurt honestly how could you kill me
lorelai: im more hurt rae, everyone decided to walk in at the worst times
valkyrae: you're embarrassed that's adorable
lorelai: valkyrae i will fight you

goose_emperor11: i died when you fell off your chair

badboysnhalo: i wasn't watching the stream what happened lol

ole8ra: Jack & Lorelai >>>

jack_septic_eye: dynamic duo
lorelai: yes.

LONG FORGOTTEN WAS LORELAI'S previous embarrassment as she entered the next round on a high from winning as imposter. She had made a plan to tweet about it and remove it from her mind, and, surprisingly, her plan worked wonderfully. What she thought would be difficult proved easy when she started talking to her friends about other things. The power of distractions, she supposed.

The rain had started up again that morning. Their brief calm in the storm was just a fleeting beacon of hope that faded away with the power in certain parts of their town. All houses north of the main road had their power cut off due to a falling power line. The Kjellberg house was luckily on the south side of town, but should their power get cut off too, Lorelai knew she could always ask her friends to explain what happened. It would be easy to explain to the public, but for the sake of the proximity chat stream, Lorelai prayed it wouldn't come to that.

A soft blue glow cast over Lorelai's face as she gazed upon her crewmate screen. Her room was an uncomfortable mix of hot and cold; with her fluffy pants and blanket she quickly got hot only to grow cold from pulling off her blanket and letting the freezing air reach through her cotton pants to her skin. The storm was getting out of hand outside her window.