22. corelai vs lorpse

-

◜                                                  ◝22

◜ ◝
22. corelai vs lorpse
◟ ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"When are you leaving?" Marzia asked, grabbing a tube of toothpaste from the shelf and dropping it in the basket she was carrying.

Lorelai, who had been looking at a disgusting sounding soda flavored toothpaste, put her tube back on the shelf and followed Marzia into the next aisle. "The fourth."

"And when do you come back?"

"The eighteenth."

Marzia nodded before pointing at the shelf of travel size hairbrushes and saying, "pick one." While Lorelai started looking through them, Marzia continued, "and you're meeting up with Corpse? I thought he liked remaining faceless."

Lorelai couldn't stop herself from blushing a little. "Yeah, he does."

Felix reappeared at the end of the aisle with his arms full of Krave cereal boxes, saying, "it's cause they're in love, Marz."

Lorelai looked back up at the couple and protested, "we are not in love."

"Sure you aren't," Felix snorted. "Homies call the homies 'princess', that's definitely not romantic or anything."

Lorelai quickly turned back to the shelf of hairbrushes as her blush grew dangerously red. Choosing not to chime in out of fear of jumbling her words and proving Felix's point, she simply shook her head in disagreement.

"So he's face revealing to you then?" Marzia asked. "You must be really good friends."

Lorelai shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose so. We only met like two months ago, though."

Felix chuckles. "See, Marz? Young love."

"You're only thirty-one, Felix," Marzia giggled.

"Hey! I didn't say I'm old, don't jump to conclusions, love," Felix protested.

The couple wandered off to look at calendars of cute cats in the front of the store, and Lorelai stood up from her crouching position on the floor. With a soft pop from her left knee, the Danish girl walked down the rest of the aisle she was in before turning into the aisle to her right. As the time for her to depart for the United States grew closer, Lorelai found herself both excited and nervous. There was so much to look forward to, and also so much to fear.