28. there are hints in here

hey guys 🧍‍♀️

i'll try to keep it short cuz every time i read a book with an author's note chapter i always skip that shit but i know i'll probs end up making it long anyways lmao sorry. i confess nothing.

i haven't touched this book in a few months cuz i really didn't have an idea of what to do with it. i rushed it and it made me lose motivation. the first few chapters are the ones i spent the most effort on, ones i'm actually proud of. however, during the middle of this book i was just publishing to get published shit out for y'all, and bad shit at that. my writing is so much better than what's in this book right now, and it's time i fixed this into something im proud of.

so im rewriting it

there's a lot of shit in this book that doesn't make sense and things i wish i went more in depth about. my planned ending has been in my head since i first started this book in december 2020, but i didn't set it up well enough for me to end it the same way if i were to continue where i left off. i was not born under a perfect planet. i still adore my planned ending, and i still adore the way i started this book, but the middle needs a lot of rewriting. lorelai, corpse, and their dynamic will stay the same. moments i still love and stand by will stay the same (ie: their first game together, the kjellberg cooking stream, in all mirth, crops and laura lee).

it's time for me to get my shit together and write the book i had always planned.

if you have questions, feel free to ask. feedback is always appreciated, it's how you grow.

see y'all soon.