Getting them here

3rd person: It's a nice sunny day in Hyrule. Everyone was out enjoying it, well almost everyone. In the throne room of Hyrule castle stood 8 people. They are the champions of Hyrule and Zelda accompanied by her appointed knight Link. They had all been summoned by the king, Zelda's father, to discuss something that he found earlier that day.

Zelda's pov: I stood among the others in the room with a confused look on my face. I look over at everyone else in the room. Revali had an annoyed look on his face, Mipha had a nervous look on hers. Daruk had the same look on his face as Urbosa did, waiting to be told why we were summoned. Finally, I look to my knight and see that his face is still unreadable as always. I see that nobody else has a clue to what we are doing here so I ask my father breaking the silence, "Father if I may ask, what are we doing here?" I see my father sigh then start speaking, " I have called you here today because I have gotten a letter from someone who said that they need all of us present to tell us something "important." Just as he told us that, a bright light appeared in the room. 

3rd person: After the light disappeared, 4 people appeared out of what seemed like thin air. A little girl with short blond hair, a tall soldier, a girl with white hair and a sheikah outfit. The last one was a girl who looked about 13, with her dirty blond hair in a ponytail, shorts, and a gray tank top. Once that everyone got out of their shocked faze, the little girl did and said something that shocked almost everyone in the room.

She yelled and ran towards the guard as she hugged his hip. everyone but links and the other girl and the king was surprised at this little 8-year-old crying her eyes out. As this was happening Link looked towards the two and felt tears coming to his eyes. Link quickly looked over at the king for permission to go join the two and when he got a nod in response he quickly ran over there as the little girl noticed him and started to cry harder than before.

The little girl quickly let go of the soldier and ran to Link crushing him with a large hug when they finally got into each other's embrace. The champions stood there confused as this was going on because they could all swear that Link had a faint smile on his face that usually never showed emotion.

After they let go of each other and calmed down, they all moved closer together all well some onlookers had tears in their eyes. The first one to ask a question was Revail. " May I ask, what on earth is going in!?" he squawked.

____________________________________________________________Sorry if that was long. I tried to get at least the characters in and I'm sorry for leaving it here. But like I said I'll try to update it as soon as possible. Have a lovely day my hatchlings. 

Dragon