4th video

A/N: Before I start, I would like to give credit to Shinshinjane for their writing description of the memories because I could never be that good at writing. They have let me use it from their book, What the Future Holds. I would go check it out because it inspired me to make this book, so go check them out. I do not own the Legend of Zelda. Bold- memory, outside the memory "Talking" 'Sign language'__________________________

3rd person:

Everyone's attention was turned to the screen as it lit up as the next video started.

The scene shows what appears to be the shores of Lake Kolomo in central Hyrule, with princess Zelda holding the Sheikah Slate in her hands and her appointed knight Kink not too far behind her, but enough to keep the distance between themselves. As they walk along the road next to the lake.

"From here, we'll make our way to Goron City." Said Zelda as she continues to walk without taking her eyes off the Slate.

"Then we'll need some adjustments on that Divine Beast so Daruk can manage it as easily as possible.

"Oh, yea I remember that. Thanks for helping out you two." Daruk said, flashing a smile at them. "No problem Daruk. I'm just glad that you managed to figure it out as fast as you did." responded Zelda with Link giving a nod to Daruk as if saying, 'you're welcome.' As King Rhoam gave a nod of approval to the champions.

"He's figured out how to get it to move... However, it's apparent that we still have much more to learn." Said, Zelda.

Most of the people who were in the room jaws dropped at that statement alone. How could there be more to learn!

The image changes from Zelda to Link as the princess keeps talking in amazement.

"But to think that Divine Beast was actually built by people..."

The image changes from a bird's point of view looking down behind the two Hylaians. As the princess continues where she left off.

"That means we should be able to understand how it works and how to use it to our advantage. These Divine Beasts... So much that we don't know... But if we want to turn back the Calamity Ganon, they're our best hope."

Everyone's breath hitched in their throats at the thought of the Divine Beast being the only thing that could save Hyrule. That thought put more weight on the Champions and Zeldas and her father's shoulders.

Zelda slowed down her pace to a stop, dropping her hands to her side looking down at her feet in sadness.

Link stops in time seeing how unease she's displaying in front of him.

"Tell me the truth..." She says as she turns her head over her shoulders to look at him.

"How proficient are you right now, wielding that sword on your back? Legend says that an ancient voice resonates inside of it. Can you hear it yet... Hero?"

As the memory faded out, no one could muster words to say. How could there be more to learn and what could Link really not hear the voice Zelda was talking about. Everyone was in silence until Impa asked the question on everyone's minds, "So Link, can you hear the voice in the sword?" Everyone turned their heads to see the knight's response to the question. 'Most of the time I can hear the Fi mainly warning me about stuff or trying to tell me where I need to go.' "Who is Fi?" asked Mipha. 'Fi is the spirit in the sword.' "Oh, ok."

"As much as I would like for this conversation to continue, let's get back to watching the videos," Delilah said.

____________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. I won't be posting for a while because I need to get a new laptop. I will try to see if I could post sooner but it still might take some time. I won't be discontinuing this book any time soon.

Have a lovely day my hatchlings.

Dragon