2nd video

A/N: Before I start, I would like to give credit to Shinshinjane for their writing description of the memories because I could never be that good at writing. They have let me use it from their book, What the Future Holds. I would go check it out because it inspired me to make this book, so go check them out. I do not own the Legend of Zelda. Bold- memory, outside the memory "Talking" 'Sign language'__________________________

The scene before them shows Link kneeling in front of Zelda as the four Champions stand to the side of a stone pillar structure outside of Castle Town, The image changes to Mipha, Revali, Daruk, and Urbosa watching Link being dubbed as Zelda's personal knight.

"Is when Link was dubbed the prince's knight?" asked Impa. "I think it is Impa," Urbosa responded. "Thank you, your highness." "Please just call me by my name."

Zelda spoke "Hero of Hytile, chosen by the sword that seals the darkness... You have shown unflinching bravery and skill in the face of darkness and adversity. And have proven yourself worthy of the blessing of the goddess Hylia. Whether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight... The sacred blade is forever bound to the soul of the hero. We pray for your protection... and we hope that-  That the two of you will grow stronger, as one."

(Some people noticed how upset she looked when giving her vows but only a few knew why. Impa, Urbosa, and Link gave a small sad look towards her. She tried to ignore the stares that she was being given and kept her eyes on the screen as the other also looked back up.)

Zelda lowers her right hand and takes a breath as she continues her speech. While Daruk placed his hand to his chin in thought. 

As he said "Gee, this is uplifting... She's making it sound like we already lost."

Revali turns to him "Wasn't this your idea?"

Daruk turns to the Rito Champion. 

"You the one who wanted to designate the appointed knight with all the ceremonial prop, grandeur, and nonsense we could muster!"

Daruk only shrugs his shoulders, as Revali turns his attention to Link, while Mipha looks over at them and back at Link. Felling a bit nervous at what Revali has to say about Link. 

"And if you ask me, this whole thing does seem to be overkill. I think I'm on the same page as the Princess regarding... this boy."

Everyone didn't like how Revali was talking about Link like he wasn't there at all. "Revali! I will not tolerate having you talk like that to another Champion! King Rhoam's voice boomed through the room. "Y-yes Sir" responded Revali shocked by the loudness of the king.

"Oh, give it a rest." Said Urbosa rolling her eyes at the Rito, as she guested her hand at the two Hylians.

"That boy is a living reminder of her own failures. Well, at least that's how the princess sees him."

Zelda looked down embarrassed of what Urbosa had just said out loud. Yes, she wasn't particularly fond of the knight but she would never say it to him. She could feel the stares of the people in the room. After a moment, she heard Delilah speak, " Leave her alone. She has a lot of pressure on her so you can't judge." Zelda was thankful that she got everyone's eyes off of her. "Anyways if nobody has anying else to say lets start with the next one."

Everyone nodded and got into a comfortable positon as Delilah grabbed the remote to play the next one.

____________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry that took so long to come out I have been studying for school and getting ready to go camping. If you are on spring break, have a fantastic rest of it. If you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them. Sorry for any spelling errors.

Have a lovely day my hatchlings.

Dragon