Explaining

3rd person: All of the champions look towards Link for some kind of answer. He just an awkward shrug not knowing how to respond to the expecting eyes.

With a small sigh, Link started to sigh, ' Yea this is my little sister Aryll and this is my dad.' Link finished signing. " Wait, didn't your dad umm... die?" Mipha said a little nervous. 'Yea he did.' Link signed with a solemn look on his face. "Wait if he died, how is he here?" asked Impa. "That would have been me." a new voice said. Everyone looked toward the girl and when nobody recognized her they all got in defensive positions with weapons drawn. "I'm not here to hurt anybody here I swear on my life." the girl said rushed with a hint of panic.

"Please put down your weapons and I'll explain." As everyone put away their weapons the girl took a sigh of relief. "Now that everyone's calm, I'm Delilah. And I'm the one who brought all you here," she explained calmly but with a smile on her face. "May I ask why you brought all of us here Delilah?" asked Rhoam.

"Oh yes, I brought you guys here to watch little clips from the past and the future!" Delilah exclaimed. "Wait what do you mean the future?" asked Revali. "There's no way someone like you could show us the future. I mean we are just supposed to believe you. Psh as if." squawked Revali. "Be nice Revali, if this young vai brought Links dad back from the dead in perfect health and his sister along with Impa so suddenly then it is possible." scolded Urbosa.

"Thank's Urbosa but it's fine as long as I can help to change the outcome of the calamity then it won't matter what others want to believe." "What do you mean 'Change the outcome of the calamity'? the calamity hasn't happened?" questioned Daruk. "Where I come from the calamity has already happened and 100 years from now. When I figured out that I could change the outcome of it if I showed ya'll what is in store for the future I took that chance immediately. So that's why I'm here to help you change the future!" 

"With your permission, King Rhoam, may I set up the viewing equipment?" the king gave a nod of approval. "K thanks! Well, I'm setting this up ya'll talk among your selves. I'll only be a minute." 

Daruk pov: I watch as Delilah started to set up some device, wonder what it is. That's when I hear Aryll come up to me with Link in tow. "Hey, guys what's up?"  "Link was just taking me around to meet everyone so I decided to talk to you first." "Awesome. I'm stoked to meet you. Your brother has helped me a lot, did you know that he saved me one time?" I could see her eyes brighten at the statement. She turned to Link and said, "Just like when you saved me from the big bird!?" Link only responded with a 'yes just not as big as the bird was.' I'm confused about what big bird but I figured that if it had something to do with Link's and Aryll's past it might come up in the viewing. I decided to drop it as they waved by to go talk with the others. I can see that Link is a great brother. 

Zelda pov: I was talking to Urbosa and Mipha about the situation. I mean it's not every day that you get told that you can watch the past and the future. After some conversation, I hear a voice next to me so I look down to see Aryll talking to Link about how she liked Daruk. "Hello, what's your guyses names?" "Hello, little one I'm Zelda this is Mipha and Urbosa." "Wow yall are so pretty," she said to all three of us. I blush at the compliment and I could tell that Mipha did also. "Thank you Aryll." After that, we talked for a little until Delilah called out, "It's done. All of ya'll sit down well I pull up the first thing." I take a seat with my fellow champions and Impa. I notice that Link sat closer to Aryll and their father, which I guess makes sense. Delilah then took out what looked like a smaller version of the sheikah slate and pressed a button. After the screen started to move. Well, let's get this started.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry, that was a long chapter. In the next one, they will be reacting to the memories. What should Links' dad's name be? Sorry, that took so long to post, I'll try to post at least once every week but there have been ice storms where I live so it might be a little longer.   If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. 

Have a lovely day my hatchlings.

Dragon