6th video

A/N: Before I start, I would like to give credit to Shinshinjane for their writing description of the memories because I could never be that good at writing. They have let me use it from their book, What the Future Holds. I would go check it out because it inspired me to make this book, so go check them out. I do not own the Legend of Zelda. Bold- memory, outside the memory "Talking" 'Sign language'__________________________

Delilah POV:

"Before I start the next video, does anyone need to go to the bathroom?" I asked

"I think that we're all good. But if we could get some food or drink that would be good." I heard Impa say.

"On it, is there anything in particular y'all would like? Cause if not y'all just gettin' water." I heard them talking to the person closest to them about what they would want to drink. After a few minutes, I got 5 teas, 2 waters, and 2 milks and something for myself.

After getting all the drinks situated, I started the video.

The image on the screen showed Zelda examining a shrine in the Ancient Columns durning about mid-day. It appeared she was trying to find a was into the shrine with the Sheikah Slate. She placed the slate on the pedestal having hopes that this would do something, but nothing happened.

"Nothing. Just as I thought."

King Rhoam, upset that his daughter wasn't focusing all her free time on her training, developed a scowl on his face. The people around him took notice of the scowl of the king's face but didn't say anything in fear of upsetting him more.

She looked up at the shrine in wonder.

"Hmm... it appears that this structure was designed to be exclusively accessed by the sword's chosen one."

Zelda turns her attention back to the pedestal, "But designs can always be worked around, at least I hope."

Her face grew into an uncertain expression.

"How do i get inside...? I need to activate it somehow."

"So princes, have you come up with anyways to get inside it yet?" asked impa. "Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful with my recent attempts, but I'm close, I can feel it." Zelda responded back.

A horse whine caught her attention, thinking that it was her horse. Only to find that it wasn't hers, but her appointed knights.

"Why were you not by her side at all times?!" King Rhoam asked very agitatedly.

'I do not know sir. This has not happened yet. I am learning about this just as you are.' Link responded in a respectful manner.

Rhoam seemed to accept this answer begrudgingly, after everyone stopped talking the video started up again.

Zelda's expression changed from curiosity to frustration, as she clenched the Sheikah Slate in her hands. We see Link dismounting his horse, then makes his way over to Zelda, who puts the Slate away and speaks to him in an irritated tone.

"I thought I made it clear that I am not in need of an escort."

"Little Bird, you know that he's just doing what he's supposed to right. It's his job to make sure that your safe." Urbosa whispered to Zelda to avoid having other people eavesdrop.

Zelda gave a little sigh as she didn't feel like she needed a personal bodyguard. Very begrudgingly, she nodded her head to signal to Urbosa that she understood. All while avoiding the stares of her father that would undoubtedly be disapproving of her tone to Link.

With her hands on her hips, she sighs anger lay with her head turned to the side.

"It seems I'm the only one with a mind of my own. I, the person in question, am fine, regardless of the king's orders."

Link only stares at her as she starts to walk past him to her horse.

"Return to the castle, and tell that to my father, please."

Link watches her go until he follows after her. Breathing in and out a sigh, Zelda twirls around at him and yells, "And stop following me!"

The video slowly fades away into white.

Aryll's POV:

I was mad that the lady in the video was talking to Link like that. It wasn't fair, he didn't do anything to her. We were taking a break cause according to Mrs. Delilah, it was to "keep as much tension down as possible." But it had felt like it had been going on forever! I was gettin bored so i decided to do what i do best as a younger sibling, and go bug my brother. He deserves it for not writing home often and i knew that dad was busy at the moment so this was my time to strike. 

____________________________________________________________

Wow most of this was written at 1 in the morning. I have school tomorrow 🙃. Anyways next chapter in most probably going to be something involving the siblings and the other messing around. I realized that i haven't given them a break at all so the best that their getting for now is a bathroom and drinks. I don't know if there's anyone who cares but, Rhoam, Urbosa, the sibling father, Impa, and Daruk  got tea. Revali and Mipha got water and Link and Aryll got milk out of nostalgia. Also the song at the top is the only thing i listened to while making this. Sorry for any spelling errors,

Have a lovely day my hatchlings.

Dragon