Let's Start

A/N: Before I start, I want to give credit to the amazing Shinshinjane. This amazing person has let me use some of their writing for the memories because I could never be that good. They have let me use it from their book, What the Future Holds. I would recommend reading it because it inspired me to make this book. So go follow them and check them out. Bold- memory,  outside the memory "Talking" 'Sign language'______________________

The Champions were gathered outside in one of the gardens in the castle talking among themselves. Daruk moves his shoulders and cracks his neck in relief, as he takes to Link.         

"I tell ya, those formal shindings take it outta of me." Said Daruk.

"Isn't that when we were first chosen to be Champions?" asked Mipha. "I think it was because I remember that day like it was yesterday." Said Daruk amazed to see how realistic the video looks. The others were speechless due to how good the video looked and how accurate it was to what actually happened.

Zelda replies "It is. Apparently, there are more uses for it than we originally thought. Sadly, we've yet to decipher all of its secrets." Urbosa looks over Mipha's shoulder. 

Urbosa said "The Princess showed me something strange recently. Somehow it can create true-to-life images."

"Can it really do that!?" Aryll asked excitedly. "Yes it can would you like to try it when we are done?" Zelda replied. "If it wouldn't be a problem, yes please." Everyone smiled at the politeness of the child in front of them. Link and his father were proud of Aryll for being so polite to others. That's when the video started again.

"Oh, wow. I would love to see it." Mipha breaths out in amazement. As  music began to play in the background. She took her eyes off of the Sheikah Slate and up at Zelda. "Um, Princess... May I ask a special favor of you?" She said as she turns over to Daruk and Link behind her, as they and Zelda, Urbosa, and Revali looks at her in wonder. As the screen turns black.

"What happened to the screen?" questioned Revali. "Ya'll see," Delilah responded with a smile on her face.

As Purah adjust the Slate to get everyone in the frame she called out small orders to everyone. "Daruk, can you crouch down a bit? You're as big as Death Mountain." Urbosa, Link and Zelda look up at Daruk, who was slightly embarrass as he crouches down. (A few chuckle at this as Impa smiles hearing her sister talk.) 

 "What's with the glum face, Princess? Gimme a big smile!"  Urbosa encourage her to smile, as Link admires her kind smile while Mipha scoots over to him a bit more, and Revali was focusses his attention away from them. Hoping that he doesn't get called at.                              "Revali, move your tail closer to the group."   

"Ugh, fine."

 Revali complain as Purah notice how straight Mipha's shoulders are.  

"Mipha, you look so tense. Deep breaths, ok?"                                                                 

"Right?"

(Mipha looked away from the screen embarrassed as she remembered how awkward she felt.) 

After Mipha was done taking in deep calming breaths, Purah gave out her last instructions.  "Stay just like that! Here we go!" 

Daruk look like he had something in mind.                                 

"Smiiiile... Click Snap!" 

Daruk grab everyone into a big hug!

(A few people laughed at the gorons surprise hug.)

As the Image came back, the photo of them was quite interesting. Revali and Mipha look like they were going to fall over, Urbosa was pulled in close to Daruk who was smiling wide, and as for Link and Zelda, they were the closest ones in the image.

A few people laughed at the faces that everyone had made when caught off guard by the surprising hug. "Ya'll need to be less awkward." said his father who smiled at them. Link shrugged and signed 'Well I had to get it from somewhere.' to his father who just laughed at his response well the others laughed also not used to seeing this side of Link. He seemed to be more relaxed around his family than they have ever seen the boy around them.

Urbosa pov:  "So that was the first video, what did yall think about it?" I heard Delilah ask. "I think that it was good to look at the happy memories from the past. To see how everyone has grown from then." I say and I see the others nod their heads agreeing to what I had just said. Then I hear Aryll say, "I liked how good it looked. And how it also got all of you so accurate." I nodded to what she had said.

Delilah pov:   "Ok I got the next one ready to go are yall ready?" I asked. Everyone gave an answer said/signed, "yes." "Good, k let's go sit down and get ready for the next one." I watch as everyone goes to sit down where they were before. God, I hope this will change their fate and relationships with each other. "Ok, let's get this thing started!"

______________________

OMG Thank you all for 181 reads!! I can not tell yall how much this means to me! I feel blessed that so many people have read this!  On another note, as I said at the beginning, the memory writing belongs to Shinshinjane.  You should go check them out. But once again, Thank you all. 

~Have a lovely day my hatchlings.

Dragon~