info (not a chapter but plz read)

The first thing that I would like to say is, sorry. The thing that has all of my story stuff on it isn't letting me get into it and won't let me change my password right now.
I know that's not a very good reasoning for not just writing somewhere else but I think that what I have written there is going to be better than anything that I can make up because I had the help of some of my other fanfic writing friends and they helped me a lot with the next chapter to make it hopefully better than the previous ones.
I feel really bad to make yall wait on the next chapter and I just want to apologize. I am trying everything in my power to be able to get back on and get a chapter out as soon as possible. It hasn't helped that I had to borrow one of my friends phones to do this cause I don't have mine so I can't even write on my phone. I hope yall understand and are patient for a little longer. I feel awful but wanted to let yall know that I'm not stopping the story it's just a little complicated right now. Thank all of you guys for the support that I saw when I logged on, it but the biggest smile on my face.

I hope you have a wonderful day my hatchings

Delilah