5 video

A/n: Before I start, I would like to give credit to Shinshinjane for letting me use the memorie writing in their story, I could never dream of being able to do that as well as they did. Their book it called,  What the Future holds. I recommend going and checking it out. I do not own The legend of Zelda. Bold- memory, outside the memory "talking" 'sign language' _________________________________________

3 person pov:

The scene shows  Fast mountains zoom in back to view the underbelly of Vah Rudania, climbing on death mountain, with Daruk and Link riding on its back.
"Yeah! I think I'm finally getting a hang of controlling this Divine Beast." Daruk said.
All the people in the room smiled at that because it meant that their chances of defeating the Calamity was rising.
Daruk was doing some stretching as he spoke.
"I'll tell you what... sure is a blast piloting a toy like this around."

"Daruk, the divine beast aren't toys, they are a key part to defeating the Calamity." Said Zelda with a small sigh. "I know, it's just such a cool thing to be able to pilot." Replied Daruk.

He turns to face Link and started to say, "Let those other Champions know, that they better eat their gravel if they want to keep up with Daruk," as he turns to look at the mountain view.

"Nice to know Daruk," Urbosa said with a smug tone in her voice as if taking this as a challenge. "Heh," Daruk chuckled nervously.

The mountain view was breathtaking, so much mountain to explore and find rare Jewels. Daruk carries on where he left off. "Speaking of which, can you believe this view? Just look at all those delectable rocks sprinkled on those mountains... mighty tasty."

At that Aryll laughed lightly thinking it silly that he would want to eat the rocks.

Daruk and Link looked up at the peak of the Death Mountain. Daruk started talking, "I may not know a whole lot about this Calamity Ganon thing..." he turns to face Link again and continues, "But mark my words, I'll protect this land of ours to the death!" He pulled his hand back, "Right little guy?"
He says as his hand slams hard onto Link's back, making a loud cracking sound, as the goron chuckles.

Everyone watching the video winced at the sound of the Crack. Link grimaced at the thought of getting hit with that amout of strength that the goron had. "Daruk you can't be hitting people that hard, you're going to break a spine that way." Impa said with a chuckle. "Sorry, I'll try to be gentler next time. "

It was then that Daruk remembered something, and turned his attention back to Link.
"Hey, by the way, congrats on becoming the princesses appointed knight. That's a big deal! Protecting the king's daughter..."
He puts his hand back on Link's back, this time softer than last time.
"No pressure!"

Zelda gave off a scowl at this statement. In her opinion, she didn't need Link to watch over her like a hawk all the time, she was capable of taking care of herself.

Daruk continues, "Seriously thought, the princess is a strong personality- so strong she can't quite see the range from the peeks. Remember that, and you'll be fine. "

"Daruk, what do you mean by that?" Said the princesses in agitated tone. Not wanting the princesses to take it the wrong was, Daruk quickly replied, "I just mean that you have a strong personality compared to some people I know, it's not a bad, it's a really cool thing for someone to have such a strong personality." Daruk said trying not to upset the blond more than he might have before. Luckily for him, she seemed pleased with the answer and looked back at the screen.

Suddenly the ground began to rumble, throwing the two off balance.
"Huh? What the-!?"
What was happening, was it a natural disaster or something else? No one knew and no answers would come. All the sudden large boulders started coming down towards the duo. Before the boulders could hit them, Daruk summoned his protection shielding them both from the boulders leaving them without injuries.

"What was that about?" Was the question that everyone had on their minds.

"All right, so what was I saying... That was a little strange... as far as I know, Death Mountain had been quiet for decades." Daruk says as both him and Link look up the Mountain wondering what's going on.
"But if the Mountain is shivering enough to send down a bunch of boulders that size, then... never mind. Forget I said anything." Daruk says as he continues to look up at the mountain with concern, something isn't right and they know it.

"Hey Delilah, why was the mountain shaking so much, it's been quiet for years. Why is it acting up now?" Asked King Rhoam.
"I'm afraid I can't tell y'all yet." Replied Delilah. Giving a head nod and turning back around it was obvious that King Rhoam was dissatisfied with the answer but knew he wouldn't get a better one. "OK let's go to the next video." Anounced Delilah

_________________________________________

I'm so so so sorry that this took so long to come out. I didn't have a device to update it on until recently. I know that it's hardly an excuse, but I feel so bad keeping y'all waiting for so long. Hopefully the next chapter comes out sooner. I hope that y'all did enjoy the chapter non the less.

Have a lovely day/night my hatchlings
Dragon