Just a couple of idiots in love

⚠️⚠️⚠️¡¡¡WARNING!!!️⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE JUA5T SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I WILL PUT A WARNING OF WHERE THE SUICIDE ACTUALLY HAPPENS FOR THOSE WHO STILL WOULD LIKE TO READ PARTS OF THE CHAPTER.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"DEKU! DEKU! COME ON, LETS JUST ALL GO BACK HOME!"

Ring Ri-

"Have you found him?"

"I haven't, we've looked everywhere. Come back to the dorms so we can regroup and think where he could have gone."

"Fine. I'll be there soon."

I quickly hung up and ran back to the UA dorms. I got in the elevator and made my way up to the top where our common room where everyone else was.

"None of you guys would have any idea where he could be?" I asked practically yelling.

They all looked down sadly as they shook their head no. I threw my hands in the air in frustration. I shook my head and just walked away.

Once the others were out of sight I headed towards Deku's room. When I get there the room is noticeably cleaner. It's not cold either. All the food wrappers were nowhere to be seen and all the scattered clothes were gone. His bed was made and it overall looked like it dis before.

I sighed and sat down on his ned when I saw a tiny little paer jump up. It camouflaged with the blanket that's why I hadn't seen it before.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

'To whomever finds this. I know this is probably a shitty letter but I didn't know what else to do. And if you look around you can see my room just proves my previous statement. Well whatever. By the time you read this I'll be gone already. Maybe you'll be able to read this in time to find my body underneath the cherry blossom trees, or maybe next to the koi fish.'
-Deku

Wait, koi fish?

"Why dont you just take a swan dive off a building and pray that in your next life your born with a quirk ya dumb ner!" With the nerds stupid book between my palms I let small pops go off, soon bigger ones until the front and the back of his book hand holes in them and his booked looked to be charred.

I smirked at my other delinquent friends and threw the book out the window knowing it would probably and in the water eith the koi fish or just get lost in some bushes.

I didn't care though, injustice wanted to fuck with the little nerd.

Our old middle school! That was where I told him to end it all! I clenched the paper and ran out the room. Everyone seemed stunned but I didn't care. I just kept running, and I kept running until I finally reached my old middle school.

Quickly I ran up the stairs until I reached the rooftop. I tried pushing the door open but It was locked.

"Fucking hell! Just fucking open!!" As I yelled at the door to open I used my quirk and practically blasted the door open.

Once it was open I got a clear view of the boy with forest green hair that I loved ever so much.

"De- Izuku!" Come here...come with me! We can tie our sting together and it'll all go away! We can start new!" The fear, and anger in my voice weren't helping this situation.