Red string of fate (4)

In this world for as long as people could remember, they were born with pure white strings either attached to your pinky or thumb. On the other side of that string is your soulmate. When you finally share a moment of absolute true love with your soulmate, your string will finally glow.

Only 50 percent of people in the world would actually ever experience their strings glowing in their whole life. 10 percent of those people finding their soulmate before the age of 35. And 3.5 percent of people find their soulmate in their late teens to early twenties. The remaining 47.5 percent don't find ture love with their soulmate, better yet find their soulmate at all.

This is because even though people do love their S.O. it's not true love. It's rare. Really rare. So when the boys sting finally glowed the deepest shade of red they possibly knew, they were surprised...to say the least.

"HEY! NERD! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!"
With fearful eyes and a shivering body I made my way to Izuku and started shaking him to wake him. When that didn't work I started slapping him.

"WAKE UP DAMNIT!!" Small droplets of tears started forming at the corners of my eyes. He wasn't waking up.

We were soulmates.

We made our string glow.

We were 3.5 percentile of people finding their soulmates before hitting their early twenties.

We shared a moment of true love...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I cocked me right hand back and then swing it down on Deku's cheek. That seemed to finally do the trick.

His eyes shot open but he didn't move, he just laid their with an empty look. I scoffed and grabbed my sting and waved it around the nerds face to get ANY reaction but nothing. He just kept staring at me within that empty daze.

I was still trying to desperately get his dilated pupils to return to normal. Nothing seemed to happen until I felt a light slap on me forearm. The nerds hands once again started making weird signs, he was trying to talk to me.

"Stupid Deku! I cant understand you! Just get up and let's go back yo the dorms." I slapped his hands down to stop him from signing and grabbed his arm, putting it around my neck and slowly picked us up.

"Hey...can you see clearly? Nod yes or no..." I asked stumbling a bit with my words. I kept staring into his dilated eyes hoping they would go back to normal. 

Izuku nodded a quick 'no' with his head but then lifted up his right hand and started signing...AGAIN!

I sucked a bit of air between my teeth in annoyance and unraveled myself from him and pushed him to the floor.

"LOOK! Just because we soulmates, don't me you can keep looking down on me! Stop fucking SIGNING!!" I felt Izuku flinch in my arms a bit. Depressing but it got him to stop signing, finally.

We finally made it back to the front of the dorms where I saw Aizawa already running outside. I could see his lips moving and he was clearly pissed about something but I haven't got a clue about what though.

He ran to me grabbing Izuku from my grasp and started what I am assuming is asking him questions. I then saw him wave his hand in front of Deku's
eyes with a scared look but I just saw him nod no. So I guess I was right.

I think I may have blinded him.

As I stared blankly at them not being able to hear so I zoned our for a bit. I felt a light touch of warmth hit my cold palm. That kinda scared me and  made me jump. I looked at Aizawa with shocked and wide open eyes but didn't saw anything.

He whipped out his phone and started typing. After a couple seconds he showed what he typed to me.

'Its too late to go home now, stay in your dorm while I let your parents know and examine Midoriya. Congrats on the red string too.'

As I read the end of the last sentence my eyes slowly drifted towards our fate of string. I still couldn't believe it. I'm also the only one of us between the two of us that actually knows that we're soulmates.

"Okay, I'll go in first. Bye." I said bluntly and walked towards the dorms.

It was late so everyone mist have been asleep. Did I give a fuck? Abso-fucking-lutely not. I stopped all the way back to my dorm making sure everyone heard. I swung my door open and walked in closing it with my foot.

I took off my sweaty and bloody clothes and threw them somewhere. I didn't know where...but they were somewhere.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in my sleeping clothes. I gotta admit, inward pretty tired. I landed on my bed, face first into my cold yet refreshing pillow and sighed deeply into it. 

I brought my left hand to my face and examined the red ruby sting. It was definitely not fake, the real deal. I twirled it around between my fingers watching as the red glow illuminated off the sting and created some sort of nightlight. It was relaxing. Before I even knew it, I had fallen asleep right then and there, still clutching onto my ruby red string.