Pleasant surprise (8)

After school ended we all headed to our dorms. I especially rushed. As I made my way to my room thi king about today's events I felt kinda happy. And the fact that I was going to hang out with some of my bestfriends would make the day even better.

But first I needed to settle things. I fished my phone out my pocket and started scrolling down my contacts list. Once I found his name I immediately started texting him.

After about 5 minutes, I heard a knock. Finally, about damn time.

I open the door and grabbed his wrist pulling him inside my room.

"Let's just get right to the point. I wanna-"

"-Wanna cut our soul string."

What did this nerd just say? I mean that's what I was going to say but...

"Its because of that candy cane bitch huh?! You wanna spread your legs for him?!" For some reason I was angry even thought I had no right to be.

"MORON!! I see the way you look at him! You think I dont know? That I dont see it? I know you've never liked me as your soulmate so it would just be best if we cut here and now so we can each be with the people we want."

He was right. That would be best. But it still kinda hurt being hit with the reality.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

I walked over to my desk and grabbed my scissors and then my soul string. I slid the thin rope between the two blades and rubbed it back and forth until finally... it ripped.

Almost immediately our string went gray and I felt sick. Dizzy, hot, nauseous. It was horrendous. I'm sure Deku felt it too because he fell to his knees covering his mouth gagged.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Bathroom! BATHROOM!" As I yelled I just made myself feel more sick.

"Get out, just get out." I simply said as I pointed to the door. He nodded and scrambled to the door.

As soon as he left I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. Everything was so hot.

"Uugggghhhhhhh!!" I let out along groan and started stripping off all my clothes. Once every thing was off I let myself fall on the cold bathroom floor.

I let out a long refreshing sigh but it wasn't enough. I slowly pulled myself up and crawled over to my bathtub, my bare skin rubbing against the hard plastic tub making an awkward squeaking noise.

I reached out to the faucet and sid it over to the coldest setting. Soon the water started flowing. At first I flinched when I felt the water touch my leg and feet but it felt so good.

I moved my left foot over to the drain and covered it with my heel, too lazy to get up and clog it.

Soon the tub started to fill up and my scorching body started to cool off. I closed my eyes for just a moment and let the water engulf my entire body.

When I woke up my body felt like ice. When I looked around I saw that I was still in my bath tub but all the water had drained. I rubbed my eyes a bit then hauled myself up.

I grabbed the towel that was hanging ontop of my door and wrapped my body as if it were a blanket. That then it hit me.

"Oh shit..." I quickly drooped the towel and took off cochlear implant. I examined it to make sure nothing happened to it. Once I was sure nothing was wrong with it I picked up my towel and walked towards my bed.

I set the implant down on my nightstand and then plopped down on my bed...butt naked.

"That's right, I was supposed to meet up with the gang. Well fuck, I feel like complete shit so that'll have to wait."

I got up and started looking for some comfortable clothes. I finally found some joggers and a black wife beater. Once I was changed I looked at myself up and down and nibbled on the inside on my cheek.

I bent down and started rolling up my joggers till they were at my knees.

Knock knock

I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone from my night stand. I had no notifications so I turned off my phone, placed it on the nightstand, and covered myself in my blankets.

Juat as I got comfortable I noticed a bright flash from the corner of my eye. Wow, just as I was about to go to bed.

I turned over and grabbed my phone only to see a text from Sharks

🦈Sharks🦈: 'Hey, so we decided to ditch the movies. Can we come over with snacks instead?'

💣Bombs💣: 'I feel like shit but yeah come over'

🦈Sharks🦈: 'Cool!'

🦈Sharks🦈: 'Oh um did I forget to mention...were already at your door...'

...

"Well then just come in don't make me get out of bed!" I yelled as I threw my blankets off me. I got off my be and opened the door to reveal my 4 favorite idiotic friends.

"Wait before you start talking let my get my implants." I turned around to start walking in my room but someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned back around with an annoyed face. The fuck?

"What is it?" I aksed. Although I couldn't hear, I could still read lips. But what these idiots did next... was almost unbelievable to me.

"No need, we're pros at signing now!"
Kirishima has a wide smile plastered on his face as he set his hands down placing them at his sides.

Then Mina decided to 'speak up'.

"Yeah! The while time you were gone we were busy learning!" Their faces was all I needed to see to know that what they were telling me through signs was what they would be yelling in my face happily and it didn't bother me at all.

At first I felt little droplet start to form but as they kept talking to me, the more I started to feel that need to cry.

Soon I was being engulfed in a group hug with all of them. As we were all hugging I felt someone grabbed my palm and start doing little swirls. But they weren't just any swirls, it was tactile signing. I only learned it as a extra promotion, if something ever went wrong with my eyes I would still be able to communicate somehow but how did Red know?

"You have us now. Don't be afraid. We all love you. I love you."