Knots (5)

Two weeks later

Bakugo's P.O.V.
It's been two weeks since I faught with Deku and two weeks since we have found out we were soulmates. I found out a couple days later that I didn't really blind him...well I did, but not forever.

Something about my blasts and knocking him around too hard, I didn't really understand or care.

Also for these past two weeks I've been completely ignoring Deku. Even though I'm still living in the dorms, I have done everything I could possibly do to ignore him. So har it seems to have worked. Hopefully, it stays that way.

I let out a heavy sigh as I let my phone fall from my hovering hands onto my chest. I started staring at my ceiling with nothing to do. Right now I'd probably be listening to music and working out right now but even trying to listen to music feels a bit pointless now.

I let out another heavy depressing sigh and forced myself out of bed and walk to my bathroom so I could pee. When I got up however I was pulled back down in a rough manner.

"The fuck?..."

It was weird talking out loud and not hearing my voice but it was like a reflex, I couldn't stop it, didn't mean I liked it.

I looked down only to deny red string covered on knots, it was knotted all over my body. Not only that, the color deepened. Instead of a bright red almost pure pink color, it was a dark red. The color of a rotten tomato almost.

"Shit, this is bad..."

I got myself unknotted, went to the bathroom, and started on the research.

'Why is my red string color getting darker?'

'What color should my soul string be?'

'Why is my red string knotted?'

'What does it mean to find your soulmate as a teenager?'

'Can you get paid money if you volunteer yourself and your soulmate for research purposes if you and your soulmate are in the 3.5 percentile?'

"Sigh Looks like can't get money from this. The most you'll get is a pat on the back and a good luck. Luck my ass!"

I pushed myself away from my desk and since my chair had wheels, I rolled back until I hit my bed.

"I don't need this shit...but I am hungry."

Again I had been talking out loud this whole time without hearing my voice and it was unsettling, but just because it was weird doesn't mean it's gonna stop me from being my normal self. No way in hell am I gonna let this stop me.

Izuku P.O.V.
Almost everyone had finished lunch and went to their rooms. I decided I was gonna do the same. I got up from my seat and started heading to my room when Bakugo just wished passed me in the hallway.

Even though we were soulmates he's been ignoring me for these past two weeks so that was my que to also leave him alone. But when we passed each, our string glowed.

Instead of the rotten tomato color, it turned back into a bright ruby red. It looked so beautiful and healthy. I smiled to myself and started to walk back to my room but I was yanked back.

Confused I turned around to see what pulled me back. It was Bakugo. He was pulling on our string. That kinda ticked me off so I just yanked my half hoping he would let go.

When he didn't and just stared at me in annoyance it started to tic me off even more. Soon, we were just playing a game of tug-of-war with our soul string.

"UGH! Come here Deku!" Bakugo grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside to the front of the dorms.

"What did you do? Did you something to the string? Why did it change color?" He asked me all these questions so quickly I didn't really have tome to understand which question I should answer first. It was quite weird seeing the actual frustration start to rise in Kacchan's fist because he couldn't hear his own voice or even my response.

I'm guessing to him it was like talking to a wall. For a second I lifted my hands ready to sight to him but then I remembered just how aggravated he already was. I didn't have my phone on me, left it it the dorm. So there was no way of talking to him without him busting my ass again.

I have no idea what came over me but knowing that Kacchan couldn't hear what I was saying awakened something in me. A mixture of anger and excitement rushed over me and I called my fists and next thing I knew a one-sided confession was spilling out my lips.

"UGHH! ITS BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW? WHEN A STRING GLOWS A PURE RED COLOR THAT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!"

"SO YOU TELL ME, JUST HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME? I LET YOU BEAT ME AND BLIND ME BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU YET YOU STILL IGNORE ME? BLAME ME?"

"FUCK YOU KATSUKI BAKUGO!" I give him the finger and walked away tears threatening to spill.

I didn't mean my words...well most of them.
I rushed into my room and flopped on the bed. I shoved my face into my pillow and started screaming into it.

I wasn't in control of my words, my actions, or even my body. Anger just took control. But I was also glad that I let my feelings be known. Now, he might not ignore me.

Maybe he might even accept my feelings. My lips turned into a small grin just thinking about the sheer idea. Hopefully we could move on from this and he could start accepting me as his soulmate.

6 months later

I'm sorry, I know this chapter is sloppy but I wanted to get it over with so I could start the next chapter without spoiling it. Please vote and check out any of my other stories of you'd like! As always have a good day/night/afternoon! ❤❤