17 ✦ Desire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What's up

Stealing my neighbor's cat

Scandalous
Can I help

BUSY DRUMMING YOUR PENCIL AGAINST A DESK, you were gazing intently at your completed painting, getting frustrated. There was something wrong, but you couldn't tell what exactly. The face shape? The shading along his jawline?

No, that wasn't what was bothering you.

Throwing your head back, you groaned, hiding your face behind your palms in agony.

"Who shit in your coffee today, you look terrible," Bakugo called out from the door. All you managed to do was send back a wry smile in his direction, going back to tracing invisible lines over the curves of your work with your index finger. Taken back, he began to march up towards you, leaning in close to your ears and whispering, "What is this? The silent treatment?" He laughed lowly, "Talk to me, y/n."

Lightly gripping onto his arm, you pushed him away, "That's not it.." You trailed off, your face already a deep shade of red. Hot and bothered, bakugo knew what he was doing to you. Ever since you and him, well uhm, kissed, it was all you could think about. Relationships weren't your thing, and as much as you enjoyed flirting, you've never actually experienced dating.

Bakugo hasn't reopened the subject, although he definitely has been closer to you, in some ways more than others. Maybe it was just you being naive, but wasn't he supposed to ask to make things official? Unless he doesn't actually like you back and he's just messing with you?

A day had gone by, but that was just enough time for him to play out a Disney movie original and pull out the, "Hey! I realize that I have feelings for you! I, the angsty side character with mommy issues, humbly requests if you could be my girlfriend!" and then later a sequel comes out in which another side character fights for your love, but you guessed that slow and steady was the way to go.

"Yo! Miss Lala land!" Bakugo snapped, waving a hand in your face as you finally lifted your head and his eyes met your sad dopey ones, "What?" He asked, confused.

"Are you the angsty side character?" You asked sorrowfully, slowly shaking his body back and forth as you wailed silently. "Huh- What? Fuck no! I'm the badass main character! What are you even going on about!" He complained, peeling your arms off him.

"So, does that make me the hot love interest?" You asked innocently, slowly inching towards him, ready to jump on him at any given moment. "No, you're the annoying side character that's only there for comedic relief." He scoffed, making you gasp dramatically in return.