08 ✦ Cursive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You are pretty cute when you are nice

What am I when I'm not nice

Hot as fuck

TEN MINUTES, YOU WERE TEN MINUTES LATE. Bakugo slouched on his chair, looking back to the clock on the wall in agitation. You were never late, and Bakugo never showed up before you, something was wrong. Bouncing his leg, he checked his phone after sending you multiple messages, cursing lightly when all of them were left unread.

Raking his blonde locks back with his hand, Bakugo could only wait for you. His red orbs stared off across the room, getting up, he walked around the room poking at the different types of stuff that lied around to keep him busy.

He made his way to your desk, nosing around in your stuff. Nothing very interesting, though, knocked up paintbrushes, erasers, papers. Skimming the top of your desk, he changes course and poked around in your drawers. Bakugo stopped when he saw a folder beneath a pile of papers.

"Mine, do not touch, or else!!" read the label. However, the blonde gave little to no care whatsoever and flipped the folder open.

Flipping through the pages, Bakugo could only eye them in confusion. Detailed sketches of the same man over and over, each one drawn with care and precision. Blonde hair, long lashes, and a strong build, Bakugo stared at the repetitive features finding them only the least bit familiar. Who was this man?

"I'm back! Bet you missed me!"

Stopping only to tuck the folder away, Bakugo turned around to face you. Leaning on a wall, you crossed your arms in an objective manner, a silly smile on your face.

"Took you long enough, why were you so damn late?" Bakugo asked, making his way and throwing you an intimidating glare. Poking at his cheeks you beamed, "Maybe you're just too early!"

"No, I'm pretty sure you are 20 minutes late."

Your hands went to your hips, shaking your head and letting out a soft 'tch'. "You're no fun, Katsuki."

"I was out getting the paints I needed," You shrugged while taking a long stride towards him, "Whatcha got there?" You asked with a grin, peeking over his shoulder.

Bakugo smirked, pulling out the strange folder and flipping through it with a finger on his chin, "I don' know, how about you tell me what this is." Bakugo gibed sarcastically. Realization dawned on your face when you noticed what he was holding.