11 ✦ Glitter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm going to hell

Probably

I'll pick you up

Carpool?

THE QUIET TICKING OF THE SCHOOL CLOCK POUNDED AT YOUR HEAD. You clasped onto a brush, dipping it into a mixture of mustard yellow and white, stirring the two colors around until they bloomed a soft yellow. You sighed, glancing back at the clock that hung over you.

Bakugo seemed to be running late, so his absence filled your head with thoughts and questions as the minutes passed by. You dabbed at a portion of the large canvas, highlighting the blonde's messy blonde mop.

"For the last damn time! Leave or else I'm going to set you two on fire!"

"Come on, we wanna see her too!"

"She's not some fucking museum to ogle at with your virgin eyes, you half-wit!"

"That do be kinda hurtin' me doe, bakugo."

Perking up, you recognized a familiar voice, along with it two other ones you never heard before. Getting up to your feet and pushing away from your desk, you made your way towards the door, clasping onto the knob and turning it slowly.

You opened the door to two blondes at each other's necks, one of them being your blonde, and the other being one you've never seen before. On the side, a redhead stared at the two yell back and forth with a laugh. You stared in confusion, the three boys in front of you noticed that and stopped midway to stare back.

"Woah! She's hot!" The boy with blonde streaked with black hair gipped, causing Bakugo to grip onto his shirt and pull him closer, "Get your perverted eyes away from her, balls for brains!" Bakugo sneered at him. "Can I help you?" You asked in uncertainty, laughing lightly as you watched the boy scramble away from Bakugo's grasps and run up to you.

"Hey, y/n! It's me! Remember me? I'm Denki!" He smiled, waving his hand at you in a shy manner. Eyes widening as you realized who he was and smiled in delight, "It's you! The Tumblr daddy guy!" You laughed, making all three boys turn to you with wide eyes. A dark pink dusted at Denki's features, making him scratch at his neck in nervousness, "Yup, that's me." He mumbled shyly, not being able to meet your eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE'S THE TUMBLR DADDY GU-" bakugo yelled, a slap to his mouth caused the rest of his words to jumble up, the redhead stepped forward with a shrug "I'm Kirishima! Bakugo talks about you a lot, y/n!" Kirishima said with a smile, holding a hand out for you to lightly shake it.

"Talks about me? You don't say!" You giggled, peering over at the blonde with a smirk as he glared back at you. "That's a damn lie, weird hair, TELL HER THAT YOU'RE LYING." Bakugo thrashed around, the redhead only responded with a shrug as he shook his head.