09 ✦ Lollipop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Would you like me if i were a frog?

It's 3am.

You're supposed to say yes.

Good fucking night.

You almost didn't believe it when he said it, was it a joke? Was he messing with you? You didn't want to make a fuss about it at the time, you casually flicked it off in front of him as if it was no big deal, but boy did he know.

As you stood before Bakugo's front door, you adjusted your shirt and jeans. You couldn't help but let the scene roll by your mind, like a day dream.

"Im gonna need a two extra days if we keep going like this, Bakugo" you groaned as you heard the school bell ring loudly behind you. The blonde sized you up, his eyes traveling down your worried figure as he rose his eyebrows in question.

"Why don't you just come over or some shit, im not
spending an extra two days with your sorry ass" he grumbled, tossing his backpack over his shoulders, looking down to meet your wide eyes.

"What?" He asked, making you smile. "Me? Come over to your house? Did you just say that, or are my ears deceiving me?" You giggled gleefully, cupping your ears and tiptoeing towards the male. Swatting you away, Bakugo shrugged.

"Yeah,just don't be fucking weird about it, ok?"

"That's a lot to ask of me, Katsuki."

Bakugo smirked, meeting your eyes as you unconsciously stepped away.

"6pm, I'll text you my address. Don't be late, loser"

And with that, he turned away, walking over towards the door and leaving without another word.

You shook your head violently, gripping onto your canvas tightly. You looked back up to the oakwood door, your fingers reaching out towards the doorbell as you were sick of freaking out behind it for a solid thirty minutes.

"You've been standing there for ten fucking minutes, you like our porch or something?" A sound boomed behind you, making you yelp in shock, dropping your things and turning around.

Your eyes met Bakugo's instantly, the smirk on his face was undeniable, even in the midst of the night. With a hand on your chest, you breathed out in relief. You bent down to pick your stuff up, a twisted smile on your face as you glanced back up at the blonde.