looking at the stars (Spencer Reid)

Summary: you and Spencer go stargazing on your balcony + a lot of lovey-dovey stuff

Word count: 415

Genre: fluff

WARNINGS: none

A/N: reader is essentially Austin the bartender from the 52 pickup

The balcony was a great place. You loved it. It was your favorite thing about your's and Spencer's apartment, and it was also where the two of you were spending tonight.

Now, Spencer usually wasn't one for the outdoors, but with the promise of food, constellations, and kisses from you, how could he say no?

He now lays on your lap, staring at the stars. Your hands running through his hair, and his hands softly rubbing your thigh.

Spencer looked up at you and smiled, almost giddy. Growing up, he never got to date. During his teenage years, he certainly couldn't date any of the people he went to school with, and after that, he was just so busy with his job. Which is why he was lucky to have met you. You were a bartender, and he asked you out when he was on a case.

He gave you his number in roman numerals, which you thought was just the greatest thing ever (when you told him that he had the dopest smile), and the rest was history.

But at that moment, he thought about how much he loved you. It was like you just got him. Which sounds cliche, but it was true. You always listened to and enjoyed his rambles, and always knew the right thing to say when he was having a bad day.

"I love you so much" Spencer sighed, with an uncontainable smile on his face.

You leaned down to give Spencer a kiss. "I love you too, Spence."

"Can you show me some constellations, babe?" you asked Spencer.

You saw his eyes light up as he began to explain everything to you. While you were listening to him speak, you thought about how happy you were with Spencer. Spencer was a great boyfriend. Despite all the trials and tribulations, he always tried the best to make you happy, you could tell that he loved you so much, and cared for you.

Yeah, it was annoying when he had to go for a case, but you knew he was just doing his job, and saving people's lives. Plus he always made it up to you when he came home, with plenty of kisses.

When Spencer finished his little blurb on the stars, you complimented his knowledge on the subject, and he cuddled closer to you.

He looked up longingly at you, and you smiled back at you, then the two of you went back to looking at the stars.