Prologue⭐

As the time passed by, i am happy and a little sad that keiichi and itome finally graduated (╥﹏╥)

So back to what happened from the rose school campus, takashi and the rest almost got caught but thanks to barujo he let it slip!

Well actually—these guys who is with me the whole time are now popular there, i can't believe it.

Jessica and aki are kicked from their positions by Bori who disguised as JM, and they recruit new members of 'RSSG'..

"Keiichiiii!"(ㄒoㄒ) i approach and hugs him.

Keiichi is startled at my action but smiles and hugs me back lightly, "Y/N~!" he calls back.

"Are you guys gonna move to the other school?" i ask, and he laughs a little.

"Yeah, don't worry it's a vacation now." he said, and yui lays his arm around me then pulls me back!

"He's right though, we can finally have a lot of sex!" he teased..-_-#

I then nudge his stomach and he goes "Gahg!" "Can you stop being horny just this time?" i annoyingly ask.

Then yuri interupts and tries to kiss yui, but yui resist and he run away so yuri chased him..

Guess they'll do something -,-

"You guys wanna eat?" takashi ask, "Sure! I'm kinda hungry though." keiichi pouts.

"We will eat keiichi, i will treat you." itome said, aww lovely couple..i want one-_-||

"Let's go, i don't want to be run with sweaty students.." itsuki said and i cling to him, "Don't worry the cleanest person is here!" i said.

Cleanest huh?←_← →_→

"Do you know some restaurants?" yuu ask, then they talk..

*RING *RING BITXH

YOOI CALLING~~

"Excuse me guys.." i said and walk a little away from them, i answered it and lean the phone to my ear.

"Hello yooie?"

"Wahh y/n, the graduation ceremony is done let's go somewhere with bori!"

"Oh what a coincidence, we're going to eat wanna go with us?"

"Really??"

"Yeah, i don't wanna be the only girl to the group of boys.."( ̄へ ̄)

"Okiee, what restaurant are you guys going to?"

"Hahahah—i don't know.." -_-||

"Pft—just send us your location we'll be there right away!"

"Sure,see you!"

"See you!"

Timeskip⭐

"Wow, so you're keiichi? Nice to meet you!" yooi shakes keiichi's hand, "Uh nice to meet you too hehehe!" keiichi awkwardly retrieves his hand away.

"So you guys met them from the festival right?" i said and they nod, "Do they like mushrooms?" yuri ask.

๏_๏

"Ooh i love mushroom! Also my cat likes to eat them in night!" yooi.

⊙_⊙

"Y-yooi.." i called "What?"

"Haha if only you know what he meant to say..-_-||" takashi said.

"This place is clean, i like it here." itsuki.

"Yeah, it's also kinda quite." yui said.

"Keiichi, what do you want to eat?" itome ask.

"Are these boy friends of yours are curved?" bori ask.

"Curved what do you mean?" i ask.

"Homos and BIs?" "Oh yeah, except for kyousuke." i answered and she nods.

As soon as our food arrived we eat and talk, "I will really miss keiichi and itome.." i sigh while i play my food.

"Y/N don't play with it.." said takashi and gently grabs my spoon and put it down, "We can still see eachother okay?" keiichi said.

"Oh what's up?" yooi ask.

"They graduated 2nd year seniors, if I'm not mistaken?" bori said.

"Yeah, they will leave the club as well." yui said, "Oh so you guys are the whole members?" yooi ask.

(A/N: i forgot toru, lem'me insert him‹•.•›)

"Except for me.." toru said and kyousuke raised his hand with a smile.

"Why are you wearing a glasses by the way?" yui ask bori.

"Cause..it's for the eye?" bori smirks then i grin inward, then yuu laughs and does takashi.

"Tch idiot, are you four eyes too like itsuki?" yui annoyingly ask.

"Ofcourse no!" she answer then keiichi suddenly laughs, we all look at him.

"Why are you laughing?" itsuki.

"Ah, i just remembered y/n when she entered the club with takashi.." he said and drinks a juice.

"No, not that.." i facepalm, "Ohh mind if you share?" yooi ask.

"Hmm, i still feel her boobs to my hands actually.." he said and move is hand as if he's squeezing something, "You what?" yooi widen her eyes.

"Keiichi i think it's innapropriate to talk about it!" takashi said, "It's an accident." itome smiles.

"Psh!" i spat, it's not an accident!

And so on we talk about our whole year together, it is really fun!

We stay like that until our food is finished, "Where is barujo?" i suddenly ask, bori looks at me.

"Oh, he's with dad and with the board members." she said, oh i haven't talk to him properly.

"Where is your mom? Is she not with you guys?" i ask again, i wonder what's her mom looks Like.

"Oh, i wish she's with us." she smiled and i was taken back, "Oh sorry bout that.." i sadly said.

"Hahahaha! Don't worry she left us with another man." she laugh, i then agape my mouth awkwardly.

Yeah,sure why not...hehehe!

Timeskip

"Byee, i have fun take care!" i waved to bori and her butler drives away the car, i touch my head—

BLEUGHHH!!!

"Y/N are you home??" mom runs outside and approached me, and pats my back as i puke to the lamp post.

"My goodness y/n, how many liquors did you drink?!" mom worriedly ask.

But instead of answering her, i get up on my knees and proceed inside the house..

I am still upset to aunt, i don't wanna see her again..i guess.

Wahhhh i am so tired!

My head is freaking spinning i can't walk properly, i just wanna go upstairs!

"Y/N you're late, where have you been?!" dad ask, oh dad—he just arrived yesterday, he have his tan..

"I'm tiiiired—BLEUGGHHH!!!"

"Omygosh honey!"

"Y/N!"

(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง i made a part 2, thankfully i already made the storyline...for now this story will have a itty bitty tiny little drama, but i will add some lemons as you want—let's make a lemonade stand :>

Hope you like that, vote and follow for more adios!♡