▶Seven

"Waaaahhhhh~ hahaha! I am so excited, look!" yooie pointed at the chandelier, it is beautiful and big.

I look around the surroundings and it is very neat, the floor is well polished, even though this is a private beach resort they still manage to keep it clean.

Bori talking at the counter, getting everything ready for us to come in our room.

Then i saw barujo approaching us after he parked the van, i smiled automatically at him.

"Are the rooms ready?" he ask.

"Yes, i signed for 3 rooms." she answer.

"We're 14 person, so five of us will be together." yooie said, oh that's a lil prob.

"I will be with keiichi." itome clings at his lover, "Toru~" yuri lands a arm at him.

"Okay so, itome,keiichi,yuri and toru are in room 102..there are only 2 beds are you guys okay with that?" bori ask.

Ofcourse they are, obviously :>

"Yes yes yes!" yuri answered.

Then bori gives the key room ay keiichi, "Thank you." keiichi smiles, bori drops the key at his hand.

"Can we go now?" itome ask, "Yes, see you later guys." i said.

"Sucks, we did not have y/n." keiichi mumbles but i just laugh awkwardly.

Barujo is here, protecting me and does takashi thank goodness i have this two!

As soon as they walk away, "Takashi,kyousuke,yuu,itsuki and yui are in the room 104." i said.

"Seriously??" kyousuke, then he took a glance at yui...they look awkward.

"How many bed?" itsuki ask.

"The room have 2 beds, are guys okay with it?" bori ask "Yes, thank you for signing a room for us." yuu smiled.

"Excuse me? Only 2?" itsuki ask.

"I will take the sofa itsuki, you can sleep to the bed." yuu smiles and itsuki looks away.

"Uh, here's your key." bori smiled and gives it to yuu.

"Seems like barujo is with the girls.." takashi grins, "Oh don't think about something, they'll make me a girl too later." barujo jokes then they laugh a bit.

Ugh barujo your huskily laugh, is taking my breath away!

"Can we hurry up, my feet is numb." yui said "Oh, okay let's go then, see you guys later!" yuu said and smiles.

"See you y/n!" kyousuke waves as they walk away, now

Now me,bori,yooi and barujo will take the room 106..

So we decided to get in and pack our things in, "I'm so tired, i wanna sleep but i wanna swim already!" yooie whines while we walk at the hallway.

"You can rest a little before you go okay?" yooie said, "Oh, ehem!" yooie pops, and grins at me.

"What?"

We reach the elevator and push the button to second floor..

"I already wanna see you on your swimsuit ehehe!" yooie teased, my goodness..

"Swimsuit?" bori ask  suspiciously.

"Yeah, we brought it 5 days ago you know." yooie answered, "Pls don't tell me it's a two piece?" bori.

"Duh, ofcourse no psh! I don't wanna expose my holy body." yooie smirks, "Be sure of that yooie." bori said.

"I am! Look y/n have one—" "A two piece?!" bori looks at me.