▶Thirteen

In the middle watching a movie in my room, someone knocks "Yes?"

"Aunt's here, gonna treat you shopping before going back to school!" i frown, i waited for a seconds of silence before auntie spoke again.

"Y/?—" "Ye, wait for me downstairs!" i said, it's bettet to come outsife than fyinh in boredom here.

Cause the movie I'm watching is kinda boting and clichè..

Timeskip

We walk around the mall and buy the things i want, she also attempted to buy a another phone for me so i said "I have a tablet and a phone, this is enough." i said and walk away carrying the paper bags.

Do not worry she carries alot!

Then suddenly my stomach growls, oh i'm hungry..

Wait is that...

"Auntie let's go to that cafè!" i pointed, so she hurries on her heels.

As soon ad i enter the cafè, i quickly take the sit where me and barujo sat before.

Aww miss that memory..

"Can't you wait for me?" Auntie said and sat infront of me, "What do you want to order? You don't want to go in resturant??" auntie suggest.

"No, i miss being here.." i smiled.

"You've been here before??" she ask i frown.

"Isn't it obvious?..yes, I've been here before with barujo before he goes abroad." i said and her mouth forms 'o' and nods her head.

We ordered chocolate mousse and cappuccino for eachother, auntie also ordered churos with chocolate and vanilla dip..

..i remember barujo bring the sweet tooth..

"Auntie?"

"Yes?" she sips coffee.

"Can i go back moori mori school?" i ask, she takes time to answer back.

"You sure?" she ask.

"Yes." i answered.

"...I'm not the dean there anymore, my fiancè will come back there." shr said and eats the mousse cake.

"So? Why not? You said there will be girls there right?" i said.

"You don't want to rose school??" she ask.

"Ugh no! I have a bad experience there with some bitc—mean girls, so no, i want to go back!" i said and sips a coffee.

"But how about bori and yooie? You girls are friends right, you don't want to stay there with them?" she ask, why are you making excuses auntie??

"So what?? Ad if we're not gonna see eachother again, auntie i want to go back..why are you making excuses?" i ask.

She looks aways and sips her coffee, "a-hahahah, nothing really...i'm not suspicious at all psh!" she said so o roll my eyes and finishy cake.

"Whatever auntie."

"So! What strand you will take next year?" she ask.

"I don't know why are you rushing me??"

"I'm not! I just wanna know so i can give you plans for future." she said, and a moment of silence..

"So like, how did you met barujo?" she suddely ask..

How come she's interested?

"Uhm..the day when i become the sub. Teacher..." i answered, then my heart drums.

"Elaborate y/n.." she excitedly said while eating her churos.

"..actually, i give my classmates a twist if they answer my questions about math i'm teaching..so like, this student is kinfa new to me when he raised his hand.."

"Then?" antie.

"He answered the question correctly, so i was gonna kiss his cheek because that's the twist and..he kiss me on the lips instead.."

" *GASP! REALLY?! OMYSGOSH THEN?"

"..u-uhm...he passed me a pill inside mouth, with a letter inside.." then she squel with her mouth covered excitedly.

"I have read the letter, and he want me to meet at the rooftop..he pretended that he was a girl and so on ptotecting everywhere, then one day he told me to skip classes with him before moving abroad."

"Omygosh.." aunt blushes.

"When we're spending time together, he gifted me a rape alarm for my safety becuase the school is filled with boys.."

"Aww..."

"And the sun sets, we're sitting at the park, there he kissed me and told me that he's a 'he'..and yeah after that day and so on he is keeping me in touch..and dayd passed he stop sending me gifts and thought of what if he forgot me or he's just busy or..h-having a relationship already.."

"Continue pls.." she smiled.

"Then yeah..at the rose school, the festival happened and saw barujo again with his sister bori." i ended and auntie looks at mr in awe..

"That's..cute, serious niece...do you like barujo?" she ask, i flush in red.

"..i cannot answer that, i'm not sure enough if i like him or what." i chuckle.

"Hmm, but you might regret..i mean, he's like into you." she smiled slightly.

"W-well...i kinda know that...but i really don't know auntie i'm having trouble about my feelings towards him." i said.

"..Niece, what makes you stop loving him back?" she ask.

*DUG! *DUG!

In moment of silence i can't answer auntie back, it's like i'm having multiple choices in my head.

Auntie looks at me and raised her brows for my answers, i gulped..

"C-can we go home?" i ask, she smiled and we step out of the cafè.

We walk and talk all thr way back to the house, but the topic is not about barujo anymore.

It's about my suitors, yuri, kyousuke, itsuki, takashi? Yui, yuu..

"Wow that's alot y/n!..are you using some lovespells or what? and oh! Are they the boys on your club?!" she agape her mouth while turning the wheel.

"Yes, and i'm not using lovespells auntie the hell.." i chuckle.

"..y/n" she called.

"Hm?"

"Just follow what yout heart wants, be wise at decisions okay? If you're having a hard time tell your mom okay?" she smiled and parked the car infront our house.

I nod and hop out to take the shopping bags out with me, she waves at me goodbye.

"Thanks aunt, be careful while going back." i said "Goodbye niece." she said and drove away.

I get inside and saw mom preparing dinner and dad working on his laptop, "I'm home." i said.

Mom smiles "Oh welcome home honey, come let's eat dinner together!"

"I'll take this upstairs first." i said and hurry to my room,  i also change clothes into comfy one.

What a day..

Not good but not bad, anyways hope you like the chapter!

Pls vote and follow for more!♡