▶Ten

It's already 7 evening, the others were driven to their homes and i am last one.

We have so much fun at the beach, we also have taken pictures as a souvenir from the private beach.

"You got a little tan y/n." bori said to me, i look at my arms "Really?aww i said i don't want to have tan, now i have to apply lotion everyday." i whine.

"I got a little tan too!" barujo said, but honestly no, he didn't got a tan.

"Yeah, i see trying to cheer me up?" i chuckle.

"..y-you're still pretty you know?" barujo said, a moment of silence...

"HAHAHAHA what a joke!" i laugh then bori too.

After 3 minutes of teasing eachother we arrived infront of our house, "Alright! I have fun today!" i stretch up my arms after i jump out of the van.

"Y/N~~ welcome home—!" mom.

"G-goodevening, ma'am." bori and barujo greeted.

"Yanai?" mom blinks and looks at them carefully, weird, does she know them??

"You know them mom?" i ask, and she shook her head "How'd you know their last name though?" i confusingly ask.

"Oh, i'm just guessing turns out i'm right h-hahaha!" mom nervously laughs.

"Ah,yeah..is dad inside?" i ask.

"Yeah! I'm preparing a dinner, why don't you guys get in and eat with us?" mom said with a smile.

I know barujo and bori needs to go home, they look tired—

"Sure!" barujo replies me and bori both looks at him.

"It's our pleasure to taste y/n's mom's dish!" he cheerfully said, "Omy, let's go inside shall we?" mom said and leads the way.

"Are you sure? You look tired barujo." i whispered, "Don't worry, we won't stay for so long." he smiles.

"Honey, y/n's here with ya—her friends!" mom said, dad widen his eyes and smiles "Oh, goodevening have a seat and join us!" dad said.

They sat infront of the table without hesitation, "How's the beach?" dad ask, while mom is serving the foods on the table.

"It is really fun, y/n haves fun the most!" barujo said, "Really? Does the view there  beautiful?" dad ask once again.

"It is sir, no doubt." bori smiles.

"Pls, just call me uncle." dad chuckles a bit.

"Sure,uncle!" barujo happily said.

"The dinner is ready, let's eat!" mom said, later on we begun to eat and talk at the same time.

We also shared stories, and embarrassed me about my elementary days, i don't like it when my parents brag those memories i buried.

After dinner, i washed my face and brushed my teeth, mom told me to and it suprised me a bit.

I mean i wash and brush on my own will, that's weird, mom never told be to do it.

I hear muffled talks outside comfort room, i just shrug it off and wipe my face dry.

I step out of the bathroom and heard my parents outside so i ran through the door, barujo and bori bids a goodbye and i did too.

"What are you guys talking about a while ago?" i ask, "Something confidential hehehe!" mom laughs.

"Confidential my face, don't tell me you told them about that day??!" i ask, i am reffering to my most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced on my life!