▶Twelve

"Mhmmm~~..." i resist to moan while eating a cake, "Do you like the cake?" Keiichi smiles innocently while he push the button of the remote!

This guy!

*BZZTTTT!

"Mhm~~ i-it is~.." i answered, "Wow, you must've love the cake! Eat well y/n!" he cheerfully said and finally releases the button.

My legss i can't feel them!!

"Give me!" yuri said and lean his hand to keiichi, oh no not him too!!

"HAHAHA yuri i swear don't do it.." i glared, "Don't do what?" yooie innocently ask.

"Ah they are acting weird again so yeah, don't do like you know—ugh...n-nevermind." i ease.

*BZZT!

"Are you okay y/n?" barujo ask.

"You're sweating, is it hot??" takashi raised an eyebrow, i shook my head and tried to smile..

"I-i..i'm fine~" i moan, takashi blink twice.

"Whoo beezy bee~!" yuri spat.

"Oi lem'me try too!" yui said and they chase around.

Seriously how did the vibrator got into my ugh! Is it because of the clothes yooie gave???

"Yooie, t-thank you again for the clothes and u-undergarments.." i tried to smile.

"Undergarments? We don't buy that, keiichi did...strange it is, a guy who buys that kind of apparel." bori said and i widen my eyes.

"Y/n here, try this!  This is good!" kyousuke said and he leans me a spoon of pudding.

"Ahh.." kyousuke.

"Ah..mhm~" i moan, "You sound like you really love the foods we buy  y/n!" yuu gladly said.

"Yeah, i can hear it while you moan on how delicious our food was." keiichi said cheerfully.

*BZZT!

*BZZT!

*BZZT!

ENDURE Y/N! ENDURE THEIR FREAKING PRANK! DON'T EMBARASS YOURSELF AGAIN! YOU CAN ENDURE IT 'TIL THE END OF THIS CELEBRATION!

"K-keiichi are you doing it again??" takashi ask him, "Yes!" keiichi answered.

"What?the vibrating thing again—" yuu was cut off by takashi.

"Vibrating what???" Barujo,bori and yooie jinxed.

"Ah it's nothing hahaha—" "A vibrating underwear." takashi was cut off by itsuki, and i am just listening and laying down my head to the table keeping my legs together.

"Excuse me?" bori confusingly ask.

"You guys don't know?" keiichi ask.

*BZZT!

"Oh so that's why you guys ask for my help??" yooie ask, "Yes!" keiichi,itome,yuri ang tamura said.

"Y-y/n, i don't have a present is it okay?" toru shyly ask, i tried to smiles "No worries~" i answer.

Some of them gives me a gift, Kyousuke gifts me a framed picture of us all.

Takashi gifts me a lucky keychain.

Barujo gifts me a silver bracelet, it looks expensive though but, he don't mind.

Bori gifts me a perfume.