▶Four

I woke up hearing noise down stairs, so i stand on my feet and decided to check it out.

And it's familiar..

"Goodmorning niece, have a breakfast!"auntie.

#(¬_¬) my day is already bad..

So i decided to come back to my room but mom called me "Y/N sit down, and eat your breakfast."

I rolled my eyes and sit quietly infront of the table, auntie is sipping to her coffee while reading articles to her tablet.

"Where's dad?" i ask, "He have a work." mom answered.

"Its your free time?" i ask again, "Kinda, i have to work an exclusive papers here at home so i invited your aunt." mom said.

You what?!

I take a glance at aunt who's grinning secretly while sipping her coffee, "You shouldn't have to, i can help you with it." i said.

"The exclusive paper contains statistics that should be solve, and you don't know that." mom said.

"Fine, can i invite my girls here?" i ask.

"Uh, actually no.." mom awkwardly answer, i raised my eyebrow.

"And why not?"

"Well, the house is a little messy so no." mom said, tsk to many excuses.

"I have my room?" i sarcastically protested.

Mom sighs, "Y/N, honestly i want you and your aunt to be okay again so invited her here." mom said sadly.

"What?" i frown.

"See? That's the reaction of disliking your aunt!"mom said, "Uh, josefina you don't have to push her about it." aunt awkwardly smiles.

"I believe i don't have to be okay with her again, cause she's the one who is okay with me." i said, mom is speechless.

"I mean i don't meant to make your morning bad, y-you don't have to do it y/n!" auntie said with a forced smile.

"Never in my life that i have been slapped, mom never did that to me, but the nerve of yours." i stand up and looks at her sharply.

"Y/N.." mom called means I've got a first warning..

"And you're okay with that mom?" i ask but she just looks at me, i scoff and about to tear up from anger.

"Unbelievable, it would be okay if this topic should never open up, but I'm already here talking about the topic that really upsets me—" "Y/N.." mom warns again..

"Mom are you still gonna ignore my words?can't you hear what am i pointing about?!—"

*SLAP!

I was taken back when i saw auntie looking to the right, she were suprised and i am too..

Mom just slapped auntie infront of me, auntie held her cheek and stands up slowly.

"Now we're even.." auntie said hopefully, i hesitately looks at mom..

Her brows are little frowned,"Mom.." i called.

"Do you forgive aunt raquela now? If not i will slap her again until you're satisfied." mom said.

"I—...you d-don't have to slap her again, mom." i said, why am i shaking?

As i look at aunt she looks pitiful, i don't want her to be slap again by mom..

And if i did want mom to slap her again, i will be a terrible person..

"Y/N, do you forgive her now?..even if you still don't, your aunt will still be nice to you and treat you like her daughter, cause she's not able to get pregnant. And if you have a another reason on your mind, I'm sorry if we're both over reacting with it, i agree what you did is stupid and we're sorry." mom seriously said.