>Twenty three (last chapter)

(P.s not a barujo hater)

The day comes and as yooie said we had fun, though the yaribu is being clingy with me, mostly keiichi.

He would always cling to my arm, and his boyfriend,itome, would follow us.

We stayed at yooie's penthouse for whole day, we did campfire,barbeque, talk and had fun.

Thinking about graduating soon, we only have 3 to 4 years to go before we all grow up and find work and live a life.

They all love me and its obvious i have to cheer myself up, they are here for me i should be there for them.

Bori actually reminds me of her brother, they look so much alike, though barujo is the female version of bori.

Speaking of bori, they are obviously taking care of eachother and loving eachother.

Everyone is on the mood to have fun and so should i, i don't wanna spoil the precious moment with them.

"Ahh we will graduate soon!" Kyousuke whines, well that's what i thought a while ago.

"Yeah, we'll be seniors soon." Yuu said.

"Really? Time flies so fast huh?" Keiichi pouts, "We're getting older, so we need to do our best for our future!" Takashi said.

"Eww, i wanna have fun!" Yuri said they yui grabs his hair "You need to get serious sometimes you dumbass!" Yui said then yuri just sticks out his tongue.

"I hope we can still see eachother when we have our own lives." I smile, "Ofcourse we still can." Itsuki said.

"Yeah, i can arrange some shedules." Bori said, well after bori graduates she can now work, she will be 18 next year and does yooie.

Time flies really fast huh...

1 year later

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!" they all sang while keiichi holding the cake to me, i smiled happily..

"Thank you guys!" I said.

"Make a wish baby!" Yuri said, "Stop calling ber baby, she's not your's you selfish asshole." Yui said.

"Calm down, you guys are her toys!" Keiichi smiles, "Oh really?" Bori teased at me.

"Shut up, I'm gonna make a wish!" I said they went silent and closed my eyes.

"I wish we're still the photography club, and i wish my birthday the best!"

And i blow all the candles then they cheered, i am so happy that auntie's fiance allows us to use our club to celebrate my birthday.

Its weekend actually, that makes my birthday so memorable.

"Let's eat the cake!" Yooie excitedly said, so we sliced it to pieces and eat.

"Time flies so fast, we're gonna graduate soon." I speak, "Aww we're gonna be seniors too!" Yooie pouts.

"So what school are you after graduating?" Keiichi ask, "I will miss you y/n!" Kyousuke hugs me i laugh.

"I don't know maybe on bori's school?" I answered, "Really? That would be great!" She said.

"I want kisses before you leave this school." Yui said, "Warm cuddles." Itsuki speaks.

"Aww that's cute!" Yooie said.

Bori has long hair now, and yooie cuts her blonde hair to short and curly.

They look cute together, I'm happy for both of them.

"You supposed to have a big debut y/n, you don't like it?" Takashi ask, "Oh yeah, why tho?" Yuu asked.