▶Eight

"Huh? Who invited you here?" tamura ask to the girls who approached us, that's kinda mean yui but..well ok.

"No one! But since this is a private resort and we're the only people here why not let's enjoy together?" girl 1 said, then keiichi scRuncHes his nose.

"Uhm, excuse me but um..this is actually our vacation hehe.." yooie said, "So? It's our vacation too." girl 3 said, woah that's rude.

"Well the beach is wide you can roam around and find a spot." bori calmly said.

"I smell tan...urghk!!" itsuki gags covering his mouth, the girl 4 pulls a twitching smile.

"Yeah itsuki.." i just said and pat his back, "Oh ok..we're going now, but we will invite you to the party later!" the girl 1 said.

"Hahah I'm sorry we're not interested!" keiichi sarcastically said, then the girls look traumatised.

"Sorry, but we're having a good time today ladies mind if you mind your own vacation too?" barujo ask with a scratch on his head.

Then the girls light up their faces when they saw barujo's wet body, and his handsome face.

"Oh sure! Can i have your number?" the girl 3 ask, and after her is her friends..they surrounded barujo like a celebrity.

But barujo is too nice to ignore them, but he is still smiling...awkwardly.

"Go away bitches this is our vacation stupid!..." kyousuke shouts then covers his mouth..pft!

Then yui laughs and does keiichi, i just chuckle when kyousuke's ego came out..

A gemini indeed.

∑( ̄□ ̄;) ➡ Takashi and bori

Σ(⊙▽⊙; ) ➡yooie, yuu and me

😂➡ keiichi and tamura

😄➡ itome

😗➡ yuri

(¬_¬) ➡ itsuki

😐 ➡ toru

😅➡ barujo

Woops! And the girls went awkward lol.

"Tsk! Let's leave!" the girl 4 said and they walk away stomping their feet to the sand.

"Byee tan girll~" yuri waves, then she just oh well give him a middle finger.

"Ahh finally, we can free again!" keiichi said, then yooie ran up to me with a suspicious look to her face.

"Hehe!..it's time to swim y/n~" she teased, "Y-yooie wait—"

"That's not fair, everyone already dips on the water!" she said, then she pulls me up.

"Wait I'll remove it! Geez.." i spat then she grin..

I then untangle the bandana and place it on the chair, "Ooh la la~" yuri and a cat whistle from  keiichi ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄=⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

I turn my face on barujo and he is stunned, so i look away embarrassly..

Yooie drags me with her to the water with bori and we both have fun splashing watet to eachother..

Everyone haves fun, ahh I'm sure i will get a tan and a sun burn!

Timeskip

"Mm~...yui.." i moan his name.

"Shh, lower down your voice y/n.." he whispers to my hear, that made my spine tingle.

We're at the storage room near the hallway, and all of this happening is tamura's fault!