>Twenty two (Dead end)

I visited barujo in 2 weeks everytime the school ends, takashi is with me and does bori with yooie.

Barujo becomes weaker and weaker as the days passed by, he looks pale and always laying down to his bed.

I repay all the things he did to me we first met, the days he protected me by his side, and its my turn to take care of him.

My suitors continues to do sweet things to me, and things like that but i feel they lessen doing it i guess.

I met kirei, who is always in their house and i asked why..

She answered "Im doing the thing barujo can't finish, the work things he needs to do."

I just wonder that barujo isn't going to school, and found out that he learned about business management overseas.

"Bori, y/n have to go home her parents might be looking for her right now." Barujo always say that when the sun is already dawn and I can't resist to stop him saying that.

...

4 weeks passed

I am studying really hard to have a high grades..or not, my suitors, yes i call them my suitors now.

Yui

Yuri

Yuu

Takashi

Toru

Itsuki

Kyousuke

They really want to win me, and i always notice that, but it does not mean they are rivals to each other.

There are times that I'm with yuri and yui, kyousuke and takashi, itsuki and yuri just like that.

And keiichi, my gay bestie, who really hugs me everytime we see each other and sneaks to touch my boob.

I'm a third wheel between keiichi and itome though, but they don't let me walk behind them, keiichi clings to my arm and let itome walks behind us.

A month passed, we are shock that after the teamwork we did on group studying we passed the exam.

As a little celebration we go to a restaurant and eat together, yooie and bori is there too..

I mean we just found them dating, bori sulks while yooie is happy to invite us to their table and its their treat to order everything we want.

We had fun and takes a picture before parting ways..

August 20 ****

   I woke up from the noise downstairs, i sat up and rub my eyes and daze off.

I look at the clock and its 8 in the morning, its the end of the school day so i have to tidy up and prepare.

I walk downstairs still feeling sleepy, mom is talking to the phone and looks troubled..her eyes were about to cry.

Is it about business?

"I—i'll talk to you later..my daughter is already awake...yes we will...bye." and he hangs up her phone and he covers her mouth and a tear slides down.

Dad comes in, he wear a formal attire and he is holding the car key making its noise while dad is approaching mom.

"Whats up? Did something happen?" I ask looking down to them, "Y-y/n, Mr.kaguraishi called us.." she sniffles.

"And? Is there a problem?" I ask and comes downstairs and walks up to her worries..

"..y/n.." mom calls my name and hugs me tightly..

"Barujo passed away from his sleep.." mom said.

My eyes widen and my breath goes heavy, water rise up and comes out of my eyes..

"W-what...barujo?" I said, and I'm stunned, shock, suprised, my emotions were all mixed I can't tell.

But my chest feels heavy..

" Its 5 in the morning when the monitor makes noise, and found out barujo isn't breathing anymore..they t-tried to revive him but..oh god, i-im so sorry!" Mom tells, and i keep crying hearing the news.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two days ago

I bought a bouquet of fresh flowers for barujo, and i buys him a little gift, its just a little teddy bear.

But he likes it so much and displays it to his bedside table, i am glad he likes it so much.

"Can i favor you?" He ask and i nod, waiting for him to say something.

"Can you hold my hand and..tell everything you think about me?" His shining eyes stares at me carefully, i smiled and sat beside him and held his hand.

"Hmm.." i spat and he chuckles.

"You are very nice and protective man I've ever met, you are smart, cheerful and supportive son of your father. I am thankful that you are a special person we've met, andd.." i cut and looks at him eager to hear the last sentence, and i giggle.

"..and i wanted to go to your favorite café with you, when you're cured, lets spent some time with the gang!" I happily said, and he is smiling ear to ear.

And i smile emotionally, i just miss that smile.

"I would like to do that too, with the gang." He laughs "Yes with the gang." I repeated with a nod.

"My little sister, Bori will marry her lovely girlfriend yooie, pls be there and be the bride's maid.." he said and caressed my hand.

"You want your sister to marry yooie so soon?" I chuckle and he does too, "Thank you for visiting me today, and everyday bringing me those beautiful flowers."

"You're always welcome..." I gladly said.

"Well, the sun is dawn and you have to rest! I have to go now.." i said to him and gave him a kiss to his forehead.

"Have a sweet dreams! Bye!" I said and he bids a goodbye too, waving his thin arm to me.

My eyes felt weak seeing his condition..

Their driver offered me to drive me home but i refused, i decided to walk home alone and give myself a fresh air and a peaceful view of the orange skies.

I walk and walk until i see something bright, a red spider lily..

I kneel down and touched the soft petals, it is pretty so i decided to take a picture of it.

"How beautiful you are, bye pretty flower."

I am f*cking sad, why do i have to kill him I'm hurt so much... Anyways don't forget to vote and follow for more!