>Nineteen (Kyousuke&Tamura's route)

How do i say this...after what kyousuke did to me, lits a fire inside me.

My cheek feels ticklish, my mind is blurry my eyes is stuck at kyousuke, and he is smiling at me cutely.

Its understandable, as soon as we landed down i become shy around kyousuke.

Its just, like—

Am i..liking him?

I mean i kinda like him from the start we met each other, but is this his best? I wanna see how much what he can really do to make me his.

Then suddenly someone's arm cling to me, it was yooie..

She looks flustered, and bitting her bottom lip and pulls a slight smile..

I suddenly got affected, seems like we got an unexpected kiss..are we?

"How'd it go?" I ask her, she looks at me.

"..You knew?!" Her eyes widen.

I look back at bori who is looking down and holding her mouth as if she did something wrong..

Way to go bori!

"So what happen? Did she confess?" I ask, then she burried her face to my arm..

I can imagine the heat on her face..

Then i felt her nod shyly, "Then? Did you say something? Spill it yooie I'm excited." I giggled.

Kyousuke looks at us while walking backwards facing at us, curiously, when he found out i am looking at him he winks at me..

I can't help but smile, he chuckles and walks properly.

"I can't respond I'm stupid, my throat feels like there is a cement inside, I'm worried in what might she thinks!" She embarassly whines, i laugh.

"Its okay yooie, so what 'really' happened between you two?" I ask.

"We..uhm..ssd.." She mumbles.

"What?"

"We chuchu.." she pouts, what 'chuchu'??

"Huh??" I confusely spat, she got annoyed and just used her hands that they've kissed.

My mouth forms an '0' and chuckles, that's a cute reaction yooie.

"She's the one who did it first.." she said, "Do you not like it?" I ask.

"I— why are you asking me that?!" She ask flustered, and i laugh.

I look back seeing tamura with bori, they are talking about something tho.

I bet its about between bori and yooie.

Anyways, is it okay if i left yooie with bori? I mean like—

"Mom messaged me." Yooie said and i ask why?

"Too bad i wanna eat dinner with you but my cousins visited us, i have to go home.." yooie pouts.

"Oh thats suprising, i think you should go home early.."

"Is it okay?"

"Yes we can have dinner to the other day!" I said.

"Okay, thank you y/n." She smiled.

"Welcome, ms.yanai." i giggled and she slap my arm, then i called bori.

"Bori, take yooie to her home, she needs to go because of family visitors!" I said, then bori jogs at us and looks at yooie.

"Sure, have fun guys, lets go?" She looks at yooie and she shyly nods.