EPILOGUE🍄

After all those hardwork i experience, tears and sleepless nights just to finish the paperworks and the freaking thesis!

Finally i graduated from college under business management, it is really hard, my brain almost explode of all those statistics and stuff!

I graduated from rose school campus, I'm always busy, though I'm separated with bori and yooie because we have different rooms.

And i have an interview to work under Mr.Yanai's company, mom and dad are proud of me..

I have plans though, a lot of plans, i have to make my own money!

After i got accepted we celebrated to the bar with photography club, they still didn't change.

But actually, i know who will i answer from my suitors, its one of them..

I have decided after i graduated from college, he's always there to cheer me up and support me in hard times.

Make me happy when I'm down, make me laugh when I'm sad, make me care for me when i almost didn't think of myself.

Made me experience what love is, give me warm hugs and cherish me like a pretty flower.

He's the one, i know he is for me.

I love him so much, and i want to express it more with him, i will love him forever.

"Will you be my fiancé yooie?" Bori proposed to her.

"Oh bori, of course!" Yooie answers with a sweet smile.

Its February 14 when bori proposed to her, and their bond grows strong and sweet, they are like newly wed couples.

I am glad they chose each other, bori grows like an independent woman and yooie grows very sweet and lovely lady.

If barujo is here he will give his sister a big tight hug, like a big brother does, he's very kind and sweet.

1 and a half years passed, its a coincidence when i say 'Yes!' to him to be his girlfriend and yooie says her sweet 'Yes!' to bori when she proposed.

Now, me and him continues to love eachother, we've been on ups and downs too, its hard but we're still in a good relationship.

Bori and yooie's wedding happened after 2 weeks, its was beautiful and enchanted!

I tears up when i saw them together infront of the aisle, yooie looks so gorgeous and bori well she wears a white sexy suit bit a pretty boutonniere pinned to her chest.

Yooie wears a mermaid style wedding dress, it shows her curves and her hair is styled in bun with strands dangling down to her face, holding a pink bouquet of different flowers.

It's very unforgettable, photography members is also there cause they are also their friends.

As barujo said i can be a flower girl but bori made me her bridesmaid, I'm honored.

Her dad is very emotional in their wedding, he is very supportive, he wants a grandchild soon.

They planned to have a child too, i think they might contract 'IVF' with sperm donor.

I want to have a child too, its either a boy or a girl!

Speaking of family, me and him is already planning about our future, I'm excited though!

And finally after a half of year, he proposed..

And i'm here, infront of him, infront of the aisle, smiling to him while he's tearing up.

The people who attend our wedding were emotional and happy watching us, telling our vows and follow what the priest said.

And the photography members is there too, they are crying and they look funny, I don't know they are this emotional.