21 - Y3

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚
Everything had happened so quickly. First Sirius Black trying to break into the Gryffindor common room, then Harry falling off his broom during the Quidditch match. Soon enough, it was almost Christmas.

"y/n, you know he can't come! Black almost broke in the Gryffindor common room just the other day!" Hermione exclaimed at the girl. Their second Hogsmeade visit was today and y/n, once again, didn't want Harry to be alone.

"I know, I know," y/n sighed in defeat, grabbing her backpack from the couch in the common room. "I'm sorry Harry."

"Don't be! It's not your fault," Harry smiled. 

"I swear to Merlin if I ever meet those Muggles of yours I WILL make them pay," y/n said, holding out a fist at the air.

Harry chuckled.

"C'mon y/n, Hermione, we're going to be late," Ron said, checking his watch. "Sorry mate," he added at Harry.

The spectacle boy shook his head in reassurance, saying it's fine.

⊱- - - - -⊰

Hermione, y/n, and Ron stood together, looking at the Shrieking Shack from afar. Hermione and Ronald were talking but y/n wasn't really paying attention to them. She snacked on a Chocolate Frog as she zoned out, looking in the direction of the Shrieking Shack.

She was very nervous, to be quite honest.

Sirius Black was her father. Well, foster father. And he was a mass murderer. Killed 13 people with a single curse, but yet he adopted a child? But there was no other explanation. 

Her dad was just a few floors away from her the other day when he broke in. What if she had gotten back to the common room earlier that day? What if she saw him? What would she do?

And Malfoy had mentioned her real family. She had never really thought about them until now...

"Shopping for your new dream home?" A voice came from behind. All three of them turned to see a blond smirking evilly at them, followed by two other Slytherins.

"Bit grand for you isn't it, Weaselbee?" Malfoy said, walking towards them. "Don't your family sleep in a one-room?" He said, smirking. Ron clenched his fist.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy," Ron said, a bit of fear in his voice.

"Oooh, not very friendly," Malfoy smirked.

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" y/n asked, trying to prevent anything bad from happening.

Malfoy looked over and raised his eyebrows, smirking more. 

"Aaah, if it isn't y/n Black! How are you, darling?"

From behind, Harry paused his tracks under his invisibility cloak. Did he just hear that correctly?

"Shove off Malfoy. Go bother somebody else," y/n scowled. She could have sworn Malfoy's face fell a bit, but he snapped out of it in a second.

"Come on boys," Malfoy said, rolling his eyes at Hermione and Ron, "let's not waste our times."

To everyone's surprise, the three Slytherins left.

"Well, do you guys want to head over to Huneydukes?" Ron asked, trying to break the silence.

"Sure," Hermione said, grabbing her bag and following Ron towards the shops, y/n following not far behind.

Honeydukes was packed with students. The three took their time to look at all the different goods.

Harry squeezed himself through a crowd of sixth years and sneaked behind them.

"Ugh, no. Harry wouldn't want those," Hermione stated when Ron pointed at a pack of blood-flavoured lollipops.