ג

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.

⊱-
𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐓-⊰

(𝟮 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟭)
-⊰𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒⊱-

Everyone stared at the front page of the Daily Prophet the next day in disbelief. No one knew that Sirius Black was a Death Eater. No one knew that he would kill so many innocent people. People who were close to Sirius were more confused. They knew that he wouldn't go do something like that at all, but what other explanation would there be? Why would someone want to frame Sirius? What other reason is there for Sirius committing such a crime?

Rumors flew the next few days and all concluded to one thing. Sirius Black was the reason that the Potters were dead. There were no other reasonable explanations for it. Sirius had ratted out the Potters. Even most of the Order couldn't deny it. That was why the Potters were able to be found by Voldemort.

Lupin had contacted the Weasleys at once. Both families had one main concern. If Sirius had been arrested, where was y/n? Was she safe? Arthur and Lupin rushed to 12 Grimmauld Place to find the child peacefully sleeping in her cradle, not having a single clue what was going on. Relieved, they've decided to let y/n stay at the Burrow for the time being. There wasn't anywhere else for the child to go.

⊱- - - - -⊰

A few weeks had passed since the incident and y/n was still staying at the Burrow and having a great time. Remus decided that Sirius and James would want him to help take care of y/n and make sure she could have a parent figure in her life that was close to her adoptive father.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

The Weasleys treated y/n as their own. Their children became best friends with her and she brought joy to the household. Lupin would come by the Burrow at least two times a week to help take care of y/n.

Little baby y/n didn't really mind the change. She went along with everything and was really easy to take care of. She knew that something had happened and her father was suddenly not there anymore, but it would take her a few more years to understand at least half of it.

⊱- - - - - - - - -⊰

· •. * . •   ·  403 words  ·  • . * .• ·