//Please don't make promises while zooted//

SOO... uh... I think the results of the choice were pretty much unanimous at this point... if you chose the other option LOL SUCKS TO B U.

anyhowww enjoyyy LOL.

-----

"I..." I swallowed drily, Ray's hands wrapped around mine were as cold as ice, tightly gripping onto my hands as if to prevent my escape. '2 hours...' I gulped. 'Can I make it? Will I even be able to leave without him?'  "Okay, Ray. I'll leave it to you." I smiled and the ravenhead's eyes widened in relief, his grasp on my hands lessening, giving me a little leeway to move.

Taking my chance I grinned, and acting on impulse, leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on the ravenhead's cheek. I then turned on my heels and ran while he was distracted, slamming the library door open. "SIKE, *SSHOLE!" I yelled, flipping him off as I turned to face him from the doorway before running down the hallway like satan was on my heels to grab my things.

-----

Ray watched Y/N go, his eyes wide, hand touching his cheek gently in shock before snapping back to reality. His grey-green eyes went wide and he cussed. "Sh*t-!!" He yelled, with a loud sigh. "WAIT UP Y/N, YOU BUTT-!!" He roared, slamming the library door back open and chasing after the albino girl.

He ran down the halls in a flurry, quickly turning down hallway after hallway to reach Y/N's room. "Y/N-!!" He shouted, reaching for the door handle, just as his shirt collar was grabbed by and yanked away from the door. "Let go-!!" The ravenhead shouted, reaching behind his head to grab the hand clutched onto his shirt that kept him from moving forward.

"Can't do that, Ray." The adult behind him muttered, his grip on the ravenhead's white collar tightening.

"Yuugo, you b*stard, let go of me-!!" Ray yelled, spinning on the adult, a deadly expression on his face, his hands gripping the arm of the adult which clutched onto his shirt tightly. But when he saw the expression on the adult's face his own anger faltered, hie voice catching in his throat. "Y-You don't want Y/N to make it either, do you? So let me stop her-!!" Ray yelled, eyes blurring slightly in tears.

Yuugo pursed his lips. "As much as I'd like to let you go in there and stop her... you and I both know that'd only make things worse-"

"I don't care!!" Ray yelled, his tears finally falling as he boiled in rage. "Let me go!!" He shouted, fists slamming into the adult's chest. Yuugo's eyes crinkled at the ravenhead's sight as he switched his grip to the ravenhead's wrist.

"Let go-!!" The black-haired boy yelled, trying to pry Yuugo's grip off of his arm. Yuugo's grip faltered for a moment as Ray appeared to him much like a desperate child throwing a tantrum. The ravenhead spun, ripping his wrist from Yuugo's grip and reaching towards the handle, fingertips brushing against the cold metal-

"It's you who needs to let go, Ray." The adult's voice was low and pained and the ravenhead paused, his hand hovering over the handle, trembling slightly. "If you really lo- care about Y/N, you'll let her go." Yuugo repeated, pushing as he watched his ravenhead's actions with a fatherly eye.

Ray stared at the door, his glance shifting between the floor to his hand hovering above the handle. "I... can't..." He murmured, but despite his words, he made no move to open the door, even after minutes had gone by. After the timeframe where he could stop Y/N passed, he began to tremble, tears falling down his face. "I failed..." He muttered, staring at the ground, his eyes wide as his hand fell to his side.

Yuugo swallowed before hugging the ravenhead, who turned towards him slowly, resting his head against the adult's chest as he stared to the ground, peering through the tears which blurred his eyes. "Why does it always have to be her?" He whispered, his voice heavily resembling a normal teenager as it cracked under the immense pressure of his emotions.