//Stay-at-home-dad//

Cover image from the instagram chat mere minutes before I started writing the chapter.

And no, I doubt this chap will make you cry. Unless y'all weak or summ Idk.

I can, however, guarantee you'll be tracing my IP address by the last A/N, though.

-Moving on, hehehe, writing this chapter was damned hard, because all the readers have different psyches. ( I mean, obviously.)

But what I mean by this, is, everyone would respond differently to someone committing suicide in front of them. However, after a lot of consideration of Y/N's character as well as reading over comments and a few people's opinions, I decided upon the reaction. (The fact that I was practically high on caffeine may've completely ruined all that tho-)

Anyway, because of the experiences and situations this chapter is related to, I'm going to put a TW, since I'm undereducated about how anxiety and the like works;

This chapter may contain descriptions that can be anxiety-triggering for people, and descriptions of what an anxiety attack may be like. If you don't want to read the chapter because of it, (which is fine), just message me, and I'll provide you with a play-by-play of the chapter or something like that.

Anyway, moving on after that...fairly dark author's note....

It was after 12:00 am when I really started writing this chap.

It is now 3:30 am, and I am done draft writing.

It is now just past 5:10 am, and I am done editing.

What I'm trying to say, is this chapter may've turned out to be the senseless rambling of a sleep-deprived teenager.

in short;

it's funny, the later it is when I write a chap, the longer the A/N's are

LMAOOO ANYWAYZ, 

Good luck, and have fun reading this bull, BAHAHAH.

👹👹👹(This chap is also 4,500 words or smth HAHAH)

-----

I stared down at the man before me, as tears continued slipping down my cheeks. "He... still died..." I murmured subconsciously, my eyes wide, oblivious to the world around me. I clutched my blood-covered hands together as they trembled, my fingers cold to the touch. My neck was crawling in a cold sweat. I tried to swallow and sputtered, a choking noise leaving my throat as I withheld more tears. 

I placed my head in my hands, trying to calm myself down, as my breaths came more and more ragged. Emma besides me wiped her tears, sniffling slightly, but I barely even acknowledged her in my state of mind. 'I failed... I failed to save him... After all that prep... what did I do wrong?'  My thoughts began churning in a loop, and before I knew it, there was nothing I could do to stop it. 'Was it because I insulted him too much? Should I have been nicer, like Emma? Did I use the wrong phrasing? Should I have been more clear? Did I make him feel worse? If I answered differently to his questions, would he of survived? Chose the other option?'