//Tracks//

This chapter was NOT an excuse to post human Cozbi ASAP. Because that would be ridiculous. And no, these designs aren't completely accurate, they're just little scribbles I doodled while I should've been paying attention in class.

(First picture is an AU where Cozbi is a human or smth like that.)

...When you're finally over Y/N and start simping for a DEMON. AND IT TOTALLY COMES THROUGH IN MY WRITING TOO.

->Alex is currently quaking in their boots. The conversation I had with them over these oc's was the light of my day.

->HEY, I MAY SIMP FOR COZBI BUT AT LEAST I'VE NEVER ONCE CONSIDERED LEUVIS ATTRACTIVE, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, ALEX.

...Anyways, early warning that these next two chapters jump around POV's a lot because I like to make you squirm <3

Happy reading, fam~

-----

//outside the castle, before Y/N's meeting with Cozbi//

"Oop, gotta run!" X interrupted Y/N before fading into their own realm. X wandered around for a moment before sitting down and waving a hand in the sky, causing the dimension to ripple until a certain someone in a certain dimension showed. Very specific, I know. X raised an eyebrow curiously, waving their hand and causing time to rewind beneath their fingertips. "Let's see when this began..." The demon deity muttered in amusement

"Here." The image paused, rippling softly on an image of a certain albino female hesitating over a certain letter. "Oh, Y/N." X sighed. "Sometimes I forget about your talent in gracefully fucking everything up. At least this time you were subtle enough it took time to notice. I hope, for your sake, whatever is going on now is interesting enough for me."

-----

//The demon world, before the cattle children's departure//

I'd sat in the Gracefield library, 2 letters folded neatly beside me- one for everyone and one for Yuugo. I knew I had to write one more to Ray, but I had no idea what to say. To the boy who moments earlier had held on to me so tightly because he was afraid I would leave him. Who'd been so afraid I was about to say goodbye, even after I'd reassured him otherwise so many times. And now I was about to leave him. Probably without the chance to say a proper goodbye, too.

When I wrote the letters to Yuugo and the others, my goal was to give them some sort of...peace or incentive to move on- incase I really couldn't manage to see them all again. But with Ray... I had a sneaking suspicion that it would hurt- maybe just a little if he managed to move on before I got the chance to see him again. But if I never did get to see him again... would it be fair for him to live the rest of his life expecting me to come back?

But hell, if this whole ordeal only lasted a year and I came back to find him with a girlfriend, lord help me- I blinked suddenly. Didn't know I was the jealous type...

So now I sat, pen over paper, while I hesitated over what to write. My first instinct was to write something stupid like "I live, bitch" But then what?? If X finds out that Ray knows, he'll have his memory altered to have me dying in front of him in it. And somehow... that seems a little more traumatizing than just being told.

And so, after 3 drafts of letters, I finished my final one. I folded it up carefully and placed it in it's envelope, before stuffing it in my jacket pocket for later.

"God, I hope he doesn't kill me."

-----

//Present-day, Demon world//