//Sl3nd3rman b*tch//

(Since this chapter was a lot to edit in one sitting, I'm not sure about quality, ehehehe... tell me if there's any mistakes or anytning suckish, lol

ngl I had fun writing this chap- although idk how good the...uh... cusses are so yall are goina have to tell me, LOL

Anywayzzz,,, enjoy~~~)

---- Third Person POV -----

"But you're more important to me than revenge." Cislo was smiling as he relieved the immense pressure caused by Vincent, "I'll follow you wherever you go, boss."

"Yeah." Barbara nodded, smiling weakly as she relied on Cislo to stand properly.

"AwAahhH..." Zazie hummed, seeming to agree, fiddling with the paper bag on his head. Vincent gnashed his teeth angrily but stayed quiet.

"So first is the matter of the Lambda spasms..." Ray hummed, his attention temporarily directed away from me as he kneeled onto the ground beside Norman. "We heard about it from Don and Gilda. Mainly because Y/N refused to mention anything..."

I whistled absent-mindedly as the ravenhead continued, Norman staring at him in shock at his knowledge of the situation. "It happened to children experimented on in Lambda 7214. A certain test drug was found to be the origin, it causes lethal side effects and spasms. But... what about Adam."

"...Huh?" Norman murmured in confusion.

"Adam doesn't get the spasms!" Emma explained. "Even though Adam must have underwent the the same experiments as everyone else, Paula says that he hasn't had any of the symptoms at all in these two years since he left Lambda."

"No, wait-" Cislo tittered nervously. "That's just... because his spasms haven't started yet... And there are differences in the spasms between us... It could just be that it hasn't happened yet... for him..."

"But you said not even once?" Vincent swallowed, covering his mouth with his hands in shock while he thought. "He hasn't shown any symptoms at all... since leaving Lambda?!"

Norman stared wide-eyed, hope filling his blue orbs. "If that really is true... And Adam is the only one to undergo those those experiments without suffering any side-effects... Adam is the breakthrough to saving everyone from Lambda!"

"But we still can't take it easy." Ray sighed, turning back to Norman and his Lambda b*tches. "The Royal Army is searching for the hideout."

"The Royal army is...?" Cislo repeated, sweat rolling down his face as he hoped he'd somehow heard wrong.

"Yeah." Ray hummed. "They were heading straight for there from here. They're most likely the troops they diverted away."

"...Why......" Norman murmured, covering his face in thought, worry, and even more shock while Ray continued explaining. 'Jesus, if they don't slow it down he may really split like an old man and die of a heart attack. He will be missed.'

"Oliver, Zack, Nigel, Gillian, Yuugo ,and Lucas should be dealing with it. They went back to the hideout without making contact, but... If the giant army finds them, there will be nothing we can do. You should leave the village and go back to the hideout." Ray was still explaining, a serious expression on his face.

"Of course," Emma added, "We still have to deal with the chaos outside the castle though."

"Hah..." Vincent sighed with a clenched-teeth smile, an amused and prideful look on his face that infuriated me. "And how will you do that? The people in the royal capital have most likely been poisoned at this point. The royalty, Giran clan, and regent houses were all killed by it. We're using that same poison out there. They wont stand a chance."