1

Years past after the War of the Five Kings

Years past after the War of the Five Kings. And the then King Jon Snow married and bared two children. Brennan and Arianne.

Both unknowingly part of the Targaryen blood line.

Praying he could have kept his children from the darkness of the past, Jon soon realised that as his kids grew older, they were more Targaryen then he originally thought.

Ever since a young age Brennan and Arianne were born leaders, taking charge whenever given the chance. Being rightful heirs to the Iron Throne meant having a lot of enemies, enemies Jon wished to keep away.

But that was a lot easier said then done.

The heart breaking truth was revealed when Arianne turned 11. Always having a troubled childhood, she never expected to be living the rest of it an orphan.

Fighting to keep his children safe, Jon perished at the front gates of his home. While his two young children screamed and trembled inside.

The shouting and clashing of metal swords haunted Arianne for all her days. Knowing that her father died at the hands of the rulers of Westeros, filled her with revenge.

She would one day have it.

Being trapped in a castle most of her life, Arianne didn't have many friends growing up. Which only soured her heart. The only people she ever had was her brother, Greyworm and Tyrion.

After the War of the Five Kings -although they were free- Greyworm and Tyrion chose to stay with Jon in Essos. Mainly because they knew he was part of the Targaryen bloodline and could one day potentially have kids. Which he did.

They both were always loyal to Daenerys Targaryen -Ariannes Aunt- after years of fighting along by her side, they never got to say goodbye to their Queen. And that broke them.

They were never the same since.

Running her whole life it wasn't until Arianne discovered her past that she truly sought for revenge. And she was destined to have it. No matter the cost.

At the now age of 17 Arianne walked through the halls of her home, glancing at every wall she passed as she listened to the sound of her feet against the cold, stone floor.

Soldiers stood proud at each entrance of the castle, making sure no one entered. Or no one left. The kids were in a prison. One they couldn't escape from.

Brennan always knew it was for their safety but his sister believed they were being punished. She wanted to be free.

Growing up the siblings were divided into two separate expectations. Brennan becomes a soldier and fight for Essos, while Arianne be married off for land or peace.

But she was no object. She couldn't be sold.

Throughout her years Arianne heard stories of the War of the Five Kings. And how the Dragon Queen took no prisoners. Knowing that there was once real life dragons amazed her.

Most of the bloodlines were wiped out by the Dragon Queen and her Dragons.

Walking through the small garden in the centre of her home, Arianne traced the tips of her fingers along each leave at the edges of the stone path. 

The dents in each leave was different, none semicircle to another.

The roughness of the nature against her soft skin calmed every nerve in her body. Relaxing her mind as she listened to the singing of the birds.

Although peaceful she wished she could explore beyond the stone walls of the castle.

Arianne sat on the edge of the stone fountain dipping her hand into the cold water when a familiar voice caught her attention.

"I thought I would find you here your grace" the deep harsh voice commented. Arianne pulled her head up from the ripples in the water, and over to the small man who approached her. Tyrion.

Although not what you would expect your typical alcoholic soldier to be, he made up for it in courage and loyalty.

"Hello Tyrion" Arianne smiled as she got up to greet the man, fixing the creases of her white dress as she did.

Smiling back at her, he began explaining the reason for disturbing her. "Lord Brennan requested I come find you, he wishes to speak with you in his study" once finished he spun on his heel, heading back down the small stone path.

With a slight sigh, Arianne followed him. Kicking the small stones with each step she took. The sound of their footsteps echoed through the long, empty halls as the walked towards the study.

Arianne always hated that her brother was more privileged than she was. But she knew it was because he was the first born, first born children are untiled to practically everything.

The large wooden door of the study made an awful screech as Tyrion pushed it open, walking into the large room.

There was a large table in the middle of the room, surrounded by carved wooden chairs. Glancing around the room, Arianna had a sudden shiver course through her as the bitterness of the wind blew against her skin. 

Through the large glass double doors was a dark outline of a man, looking out over the balcony. Walking around the table, Arianne lifted her dress slightly as she walked up the small stairs to speak to her brother.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked, placing her hands onto the cold, cream wall of the balcony.

The view was beautiful. And all she wished she could do was go out onto the bright grassy fields beyond the walls. But they could only be dreams.

Looking down upon his sister Brennan noticed how fast her mood dropped as she looked out at the view before them.

"I want you to come and fight with me against the rulers of Dorne" he spoke softly yet inviting as he stared out into the vast navy sky.

Arianne furrowed her brows, taken aback by her brothers request. Was she finally able to leave, her eyes scanned the man before her in bewilderment. Contemplating on if he was being sincere or not. Brennan was tall and dark haired like their father, and also a great swordsman like Jon once was.

But Arianna was completely different. Unlike her family she had platinum white hair and deep, enchanting lavender eyes. She could never explain it, no one in existence had ever had purple eyes. Due to this, Arianne believed she was special.

"Are you serious?" She asked, her tone surprised as she turned to face her brother with wide eyes.

"Of course. It will do you a bit of good to get out of the castle" Arianne threw herself at her brother, engulfing her in a hug of gratitude. All she's ever wanted was to venture beyond the walls, and now she was given the chance.

Brennan let out a deep groan at the sudden force hitting his chest, before wrapping her arms loosely around his sister. He expected this reaction for her, he knew how badly she wanted to be part of the outside world.

And finally she was going to be.